Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: Need Advice ASAP Ebay/Paypal Buyer Switched Items

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    Watson? Thats only 328 miles from my house. I say if you get the money back from paypal you buy your wife a plane ticket (STL would be the closest airport) for valentines day. It would be very thoughtful of you.
    Im not sure if your wife is the violent type but I assume she would love to get her hands on this lady.

Banned

She would LOVE to get her hands on her that is for sure.

Banned

Set up another account and wait until she list something and do the same thing back to her. What state does she live in?
    Now THERE'S some advice to live by!!!

That-a-boy ivo!!!!

Sometimes I wonder why I started to post here?

Buster

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Wow, are those items with the pink background the ones you sold her? She made some good cash on those. How can eBay not notice that they are the same items? I guess they probably just don't care though. Do they have a phone number to call and talk to somebody? It's just amazing how they have everything in front of them, and even 2328 feedback, yet they fail to hekp you out here. Take her to Judge Judy. I hope you don't go down without a fight. At the worst I'd do what ivo says. I'd say it's fair game after she did it. Where does she lives in the midwest? I'm in the midwest. Want me to track her down and slash her tires? Payback's a bitch, right? (jk, I know there are law enforcement officers here, do not take seriously)

I'm starting to think the feds are going to be reading these threads for a whole other reason than "monitoring the memorabilia industry".

The level of mentality here is starting to become alarming.

Do you posters think before you type this nonsense? I am not trying to be offensive to anyone, but I have to say, if you want to help this poor guy out, can't you at least give him some proper advice without lowering the level of suggestions to this kind of childish criminal juvenile suggestions? What does that say for the level of collectors this site has that frequent here? I'm sure many here do not appreciate these kinds of comments.

I'm just saying.

Buster

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    I would contact the local news so that they can do a story about how crappy Ebay really is.
    I'm sure something would get done ASAP!!
    It's crappy because Meg Whitman has turned her attention to running for the Governorship of California.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    I'm starting to think the feds are going to be reading these threads for a whole other reason than "monitoring the memorabilia industry".

The level of mentality here is starting to become alarming.

Do you posters think before you type this nonsense? I am not trying to be offensive to anyone, but I have to say, if you want to help this poor guy out, can't you at least give him some proper advice without lowering the level of suggestions to this kind of childish criminal juvenile suggestions? What does that say for the level of collectors this site has that frequent here? I'm sure many here do not appreciate these kinds of comments.

I'm just saying.

Buster
    Sorry if I offended you by trying to make light of a situation that doesnt look very promising for the seller involved. But truthfully I was only half joking. Most people like to hide behind their computers and become a different person when confronted.

I think there are some more non serious post on a couple threads over in game used. maybe you should go police those.

Banned

Sorry if I offended you by trying to make light of a situation that doesnt look very promising for the seller involved. But truthfully I was only half joking. Most people like to hide behind their computers and become a different person when confronted.

I think there are some more non serious post on a couple threads over in game used. maybe you should go police those.
    Not only does it look promising, it's all falling together for him.

The shameful part of all of this is that he has to go through all the proper, expensive, and timely motions to achieve the obvious outcome because Paypal and Ebay do nothing to bring the blatant shameless criminal to justice. I just want to see him succeed. I meant no offense to you. I just want you guys to keep it in the right direction. Lokee needs to seek support, and do everything in his power to prosecute this trash. If this thread ever gets called into evidence as part of a trial, how would that look for him if he is found here agreeing to all of this childish light-hearted nonsense.

Think about it.

Buster

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Not only does it look promising, it's all falling together for him.

The shameful part of all of this is that he has to go through all the proper, expensive, and timely motions to achieve the obvious outcome because Paypal and Ebay do nothing to bring the blatant shameless criminal to justice. I just want to see him succeed. I meant no offense to you. I just want you guys to keep it in the right direction. Lokee needs to seek support, and do everything in his power to prosecute this trash. If this thread ever gets called into evidence as part of a trial, how would that look for him if he is found here agreeing to all of this childish light-hearted nonsense.

Think about it.

Buster
    I can picture it now! GUU founder Chris C has to fly to S. Illinois (or the pacific northwest) to testify in small claims court for a member's wife's eBay sale. Maybe we can turn it into a GUU convention that everyone has always talked about. I'll bring Jello!

But I do agree and hope he is able to recover his familys money. I believe if there was anything any of us could do to help stop or reverse crime like this we would. Sadely I can not offer legal advice, so I tried a little humor. That was my support. I enjoyed reading this thread but since I have upset you I will refrain from further postings here. Best of luck Loki

Seriosuly, what's her eBay userid? Karma's a bitch, and I like helping people out. You seem like you play by the rules, so I'll play by them also if you give me her userid.