Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Need Advice ASAP Ebay/Paypal Buyer Switched Items

Quote Originally Posted by Lokee View Post
    What a joke. Paypal has granted the lady the full refund once the items are returned. We all know she is NOT going to return the items that where actually sent. We are taking this Barbie lady to the wall on this one.

I do not wanna close my account and can't while a dispute is opened PLUS as soon as she opened the dispute they held the amount the dispute was for)

So all in all Ebay/PayPal and the lady are commiting fraud are they not ?

My wife has sold stuff on Ebay since it was basically up and going (1996) and has had the same user id and has NEVER recieved a negative in 13 years. This other lady has been a member for 1 year.

I WENT THROUGH THE SAME EXACT THING ! I mentioned this earlier in the thread about the scumbag sending me the broken glass from the framed jersey! He retained the item AND got his money back. It's a freakin joke, The buyer holds all the cards. UNBELIEVABLE ! I can't believe the same thing happened to you !

Banned

Re: Need Advice ASAP Ebay/Paypal Buyer Switched Items

I too have quit using screwyoupal, because as a seller I have absolutely no protection with this company against low life thieves, scammers, or just plain jerkoffs.

They always, after their independent and unbiased investigation, , find for the buyer in any dispute.

Fleabay is a cesspool company, and they continuously screw the very people who made them so big, the sellers.

I have switched to the other credit card companies that are offered on fleabay. A list of these companies are shown in this thread if you want to quit getting screwed by fleabay and it's little sister, screwyoupal.