Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Need Advice ASAP Ebay/Paypal Buyer Switched Items

Like I previously said in this thread, I dealt with an almost identical situation.

You need to do THREE things:

1.) Don't accept any return package from this lady. You might get an empty box like I did(minus the broken glass LOL). Then you'll give her leverage, and she'll say she sent it back to you.

2.) Provide any proof you can for PayPal, and don't take NO for an answer.

3.) Move most of the money in your Bank Account associated with your PayPal Account somewhere else.

Banned

UPDATE

PayPal has given the lady untill the 18th to provide a tracking number for the return and as of 430 pm Pacific Jan 12, 2010 she has not shipped the items back.

I did what was suggested (write an email explain mail fraud and that she will be taken to court) and did it VERY professional/nicely so we shall see what happens.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lokee View Post
    UPDATE

PayPal has given the lady untill the 18th to provide a tracking number for the return and as of 430 pm Pacific Jan 12, 2010 she has not shipped the items back.

I did what was suggested (write an email explain mail fraud and that she will be taken to court) and did it VERY professional/nicely so we shall see what happens.

Be sure you open the return package in the presence of a Witness from the delivery company/post office ! She could send you an empty box back, then you'll really be screwed !