X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivo610
    • Dec 2009

Re: Need Advice ASAP Ebay/Paypal Buyer Switched Items

Originally posted by Buster
    I'm starting to think the feds are going to be reading these threads for a whole other reason than "monitoring the memorabilia industry".

The level of mentality here is starting to become alarming.

Do you posters think before you type this nonsense? I am not trying to be offensive to anyone, but I have to say, if you want to help this poor guy out, can't you at least give him some proper advice without lowering the level of suggestions to this kind of childish criminal juvenile suggestions? What does that say for the level of collectors this site has that frequent here? I'm sure many here do not appreciate these kinds of comments.

I'm just saying.

Buster
    Sorry if I offended you by trying to make light of a situation that doesnt look very promising for the seller involved. But truthfully I was only half joking. Most people like to hide behind their computers and become a different person when confronted.

I think there are some more non serious post on a couple threads over in game used. maybe you should go police those.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• Buster
      Banned
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ivo610
      Sorry if I offended you by trying to make light of a situation that doesnt look very promising for the seller involved. But truthfully I was only half joking. Most people like to hide behind their computers and become a different person when confronted.

I think there are some more non serious post on a couple threads over in game used. maybe you should go police those.
      Not only does it look promising, it's all falling together for him.

The shameful part of all of this is that he has to go through all the proper, expensive, and timely motions to achieve the obvious outcome because Paypal and Ebay do nothing to bring the blatant shameless criminal to justice. I just want to see him succeed. I meant no offense to you. I just want you guys to keep it in the right direction. Lokee needs to seek support, and do everything in his power to prosecute this trash. If this thread ever gets called into evidence as part of a trial, how would that look for him if he is found here agreeing to all of this childish light-hearted nonsense.

Think about it.

Buster

Comment

• ivo610
        • Dec 2009

Not only does it look promising, it's all falling together for him.

The shameful part of all of this is that he has to go through all the proper, expensive, and timely motions to achieve the obvious outcome because Paypal and Ebay do nothing to bring the blatant shameless criminal to justice. I just want to see him succeed. I meant no offense to you. I just want you guys to keep it in the right direction. Lokee needs to seek support, and do everything in his power to prosecute this trash. If this thread ever gets called into evidence as part of a trial, how would that look for him if he is found here agreeing to all of this childish light-hearted nonsense.

Think about it.

Buster
        I can picture it now! GUU founder Chris C has to fly to S. Illinois (or the pacific northwest) to testify in small claims court for a member's wife's eBay sale. Maybe we can turn it into a GUU convention that everyone has always talked about. I'll bring Jello!
        Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• ivo610
          • Dec 2009

But I do agree and hope he is able to recover his familys money. I believe if there was anything any of us could do to help stop or reverse crime like this we would. Sadely I can not offer legal advice, so I tried a little humor. That was my support. I enjoyed reading this thread but since I have upset you I will refrain from further postings here. Best of luck Loki
          Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• ned flanders
            • Feb 2009

Seriosuly, what's her eBay userid? Karma's a bitch, and I like helping people out. You seem like you play by the rules, so I'll play by them also if you give me her userid.

Comment

• 5kRunner
              • Aug 2007

Lokee,

I sent you an email. Watson is about 10 miles from me. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
              SCOTT
              scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
              sigpic

Comment

• Lokee
                Banned
                • May 2008

If this thread ever gets called into evidence as part of a trial, how would that look for him if he is found here agreeing to all of this childish light-hearted nonsense.

Think about it.

Buster
                I wasn't born yesterday LOL and I know what is wrong and what is right. Saying that my wife would like to get her hands on her is not incriminating it is the truth. Does it mean it will happen ? No not really.

We appreciate EVERYONE'S support and welcome all comments.

Comment

• bigtruck260
                  • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Lokee
                  I wasn't born yesterday LOL and I know what is wrong and what is right. Saying that my wife would like to get her hands on her is not incriminating it is the truth. Does it mean it will happen ? No not really.

We appreciate EVERYONE'S support and welcome all comments.
                  Hey Lokee - at least you are getting the word out...3500 views to this thread and climbing.
                  Dave
                  Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
                  River City Redbird Authentics
                  http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

sigpic

Comment

• bigtruck260
                    • Sep 2007

I also just checked Google...

If you search: beanietoad ebay

This thread comes up toward the top.
                    Dave
                    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
                    River City Redbird Authentics
                    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

sigpic

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
                      • Aug 2007

Dang man i read this whole thread. Nothing surpises me any more. I am a firm believer in karma.
                      Baseball do what it do
                      -Ron Washington

Comment

• Lokee
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

Originally posted by bigtruck260
                        Hey Lokee - at least you are getting the word out...3500 views to this thread and climbing.
                        That my friend is a good thing. I hope it gets around the lady is a crook. I also hope it gets around about ebay/paypal and what nonsense it is to allow this type of crap to go on.

Comment

• momen55
                          • Aug 2006

we need some hammers to come down on ebay/paypal!

Comment

• Lokee
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

I will say this. From the research I have done I would be better off taking PayPal to court than the lady. I wouldn't even have to leave WA state to sue PayPal. I have read several judgments against paypal for the EXACT same thing this lady is doing.

Comment

• Lokee
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

I also noticed that she just made her feedback private after receiving a nice bright red Neggy. You watch I give her a week before she is no longer registered.

Comment

• NYCrulesU
                                Banned
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by momen55
                                we need some hammers to come down on ebay/paypal!

It's a long time overdue.

Comment

Working...