X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lokee
    Banned
    • May 2008

Re: Need Advice ASAP Ebay/Paypal Buyer Switched Items

Thanks again for everyone's help. I tried talking to both of our families and friends, most are clueless as to what to do.

On a side note what an epic thread this has turned out to be. Alot of information has been shared. If this happens to anyone else (god I hope it doesn't) this will definately be helpful.

Comment

• legaleagle92481
      Banned
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Lokee
      Thanks again for everyone's help. I tried talking to both of our families and friends, most are clueless as to what to do.

On a side note what an epic thread this has turned out to be. Alot of information has been shared. If this happens to anyone else (god I hope it doesn't) this will definately be helpful.
      Your best bet is to consult a lawyer, many give free consultations to find out all of your options, who you have a case against, etc.

Comment

• BULBUS
        • Nov 2005

I will say this. From the research I have done I would be better off taking PayPal to court than the lady. I wouldn't even have to leave WA state to sue PayPal. I have read several judgments against paypal for the EXACT same thing this lady is doing.
        Please sue Paypal. Maybe after they loose enough lawsuits, they will make the necessary changes to prevent thieves like this from ripping people off.
        Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
        sigpic
        donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Comment

• chipperhank44
          • Jan 2010

I know I'm late to this thread, but I had a similar issue and I contacted my local police dept. They came to my house and took my statement. The policeman said there was nothing he could really do, but said he'd try his best to help me out. The policeman contacted the police department where the buyer lived and asked if a policeman up there would run by the buyer's house and let them know a report had been filed and give them my phone number. About an hour later I received a phone call from the buyer's wife who had no idea what was going on. I explained to her what her husband was trying to pull and advised her if she didn't want him in legal trouble that he needed to drop his dispute. She was upset, but said she didn't want any trouble and would make sure the situation was fixed The next day the dispute was gone. Seems like resolving these type of issues is always a long shot, I got lucky.

Comment

• Lokee
            Banned
            • May 2008

Well kids good news !!!

We received an email this morning from PayPal asking us to send in the package we received back from the lady and when they receive it they will process a full refund to our account.

We are still planning an filing mail fraud charges through the post office so hopefully they will suspend her from receiving mail.

Alot of stress has been lifted off our household that is for sure.

Thanks again

Lokee (chris)

Comment

• sammy
              Banned
              • Nov 2005

Congrats............

Apparently hell just froze over and pigs are flying.

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
                • Nov 2005

Well kids good news !!!

We received an email this morning from PayPal asking us to send in the package we received back from the lady and when they receive it they will process a full refund to our account.

We are still planning an filing mail fraud charges through the post office so hopefully they will suspend her from receiving mail.

Thanks again

Lokee (chris)
                That's good, make sure to add a signature confirmation tracking number.

Comment

• ivo610
                  • Dec 2009

Well kids good news !!!

Thanks again

Lokee (chris)
                  Congrats, you deserve every cent. I glad to see the right person won in this case.
                  Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• Lokee
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

here is the email notice they make US pay for shipping LOL

We are currently investigating your appeal.

-----------------------------------
                    Transaction Details

Buyer's name: Angie Nohren
                    Buyer's email: nohren_8822@yahoo.com
                    Transaction ID: 5YE10984SY994973A
                    Transaction date: Dec 20, 2009
                    Transaction amount: $615.00 USD
                    Your transaction ID: 8HM802171T583883V
                    Case number: PP-870-948-409

You'll be eligible for a refund once the items associated with this appeal
                    are delivered to PayPal. (You are responsible for any shipping and handling
                    costs.)

What To Do Next

Ship the items to PayPal at this address:
                    PayPal Returns
                    PO Box 45951
                    Omaha, NE 68145-0951

Deadline: 10 calendar days

Before shipping this item ensure that you have included the case ID
                    (PP-870-948-409) on the shipping label of the package. Once you have
                    shipped the item(s), please reply to this email and provide online tracking
                    information for the package.

This tracking information is necessary because it confirms that the package
                    was delivered. Once the shipment has been verified by PayPal, you'll
                    receive a refund.

Thank you.

Thanks,
                    Lynn
                    PayPal

Comment

• neverfinished94
                      • Dec 2009

great news!
                      looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Comment

• dcrules01
                        • Nov 2005

That is great hopefully some kind of legal action will be taking against her..
                        Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• yankees.stub
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Chris,

Keep your fingers crossed buddy!

I have the same letter email back from similar situation - I supposed to get refunded for item not received as described .... guess what, it never happened since they CANT verified the tracking number for the package ... then they will ask you to fax over the post office receipt along with tracking number... with the promise that you will be refunded....

So to make the story short ... dont hold your breath.

I am still waiting for my refund ... and it happened five months ago!

Comment

• Lokee
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by yankees.stub
                            Chris,

Keep your fingers crossed buddy!

I have the same letter email back from similar situation - I supposed to get refunded for item not received as described .... guess what, it never happened since they CANT verified the tracking number for the package ... then they will ask you to fax over the post office receipt along with tracking number... with the promise that you will be refunded....

So to make the story short ... dont hold your breath.

I am still waiting for my refund ... and it happened five months ago!

Sounds like a VERY different problem than what we have. Sorry you never recieved your money.

Comment

• yankees.stub
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

Sounds like a VERY different problem than what we have. Sorry you never recieved your money.

Maybe..

But if I was you, make sure the tracking number is TRACKABLE and as soon as the package is DELIVERED, call them up and by pass the customer services rep.... request a manager and hopefully you get your re-imbursement!

(just finish speaking with a manager... so with the exact replied... i should get the refunded within 7 days!)

Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

• Lokee
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

I got signature confirmation on the package.

So you are the buyer in your problem or the seller ?

Comment

Working...