Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: 16 Game Used Bats For Sale..... L@@K!!!!!

NOTE:

Paypal shipping address needs to be confirmed, otherwise add $5.00 for Signature Verification and Insurance. This adds protection to the seller.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Sorry for the mix up David. I just PP the $5 to you.

Rick

Thanks Rick!
    No problem....
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

David

Got the McCracken bat yesterday. My wife is very happy with it, now she has the bat to go along with the autographed card she got of Quinton.

Rick

Awesome, its always a great day when you can make the Mrs. happy!!

Happy Collecting!!!
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

These bats are still available for sale and looking for new homes.....
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

Updated prices and shipping terms, priced to sell. With lower prices I am no longer offering Buy three get one free.

1) Jose Offerman Red Sox Louisville Slugger 2000-01- #30 on knob and barrel end in black sharpie, has some ball marks with rack marks and a crack above the handle.... $20.00

2) Mike Simms Rangers Louisville Slugger 1999- *Simms* in black Sharpie on knob, has nice pine tar and a few ball marks with a slight handle crack, very nice looking bat, I love the black on Rose.....$20.00

3) Emil Brown Pirates Louisville Slugger 1999- #19 P-72 33 1/2 - 32 in white marker on knob, #19 on barrel end, has ball marks and a few cleat marks, a couple of seam and leather impressions, bat is UNCRACKED!!!..... $20.00

4) Charles Johnson Marlins Rawlings- 460 B 014 02 , writing on knob in Black sharpie #23 4 5.3 , #23 on barrel end, small crack above the taped handle , nice use with nice ball marks...... $30.00

5) Dave Martinez Braves Rawlings- 238B 644 01 , #14 in black sharpie on both ends, TONS of Pine tar!! Pine tar is caked!! Nice Ball Marks and cracked above the handle, very nice looking bat, purchased from Jeff at www.birdbats.com , Jeff bought a batch of bats from a batboy..... $35.00

6) Travis Lee Devil Rays LS 2003-04 #16 in white marker on knob end, Autographed, pine tar is still sticky, handle crack, tons of use on barrel with checking, no dead wood, has donut impressions too.... $35.00

7) Toby Hall Devil Rays LS 2001-04- #44 & 32. on both ends in BS, Autographed, has taped handle with mota stick, pine tar, nice ball marks, cleat marks, cracked on barrel with grain separation/splintering..... $30.00

8) Toby Hall Devil Rays LS 2003- #44 on both ends in BS, Autographed and inscribed Game Used 2003, Lockerroom Memorabilia COA, nice use, SHARP looking bat with the double dipped lacquer, nice use on barrel with grain separation, slight dead wood..... $40.00

9) Toby Hall Devil Rays LS 2001-04- #44 on both ends in silver sharpie, this bat is HAMMERED with use, pine tar is caked on, ball marks, barrel is covered with seam impressions, handle crack..... $40.00

10) Josh Wilson Marlins/Devil Rays Easton 2006?- #10 & WILS in white paint pen on knob end, 83 on barrel end, bat is loaded with ball marks and pine tar!!!! has a handle crack, checking on barrel with no dead wood, NICE looking bat!!!..... $25.00

11) Cool Larry (Delmon Young) XBat 2006-07??- JR on knob end in BS, 33 in silver on barrel end (bats weight), RARE BAT, has nice seam impressions and pine tar, used by Justin Ruggiano, I bought the bat from a family member of his, UNCRACKED!!!!.... $55.00

12) Kenny Kelly Mariners/Reds Rawlings- 456B 265 03 , bat has a ton of use with pine tar, donut impressions, ball marks, rack marks, has checking on barrel with slight barrel crack and slight dead wood, no other cracks on handle, still solid..... $20.00

13) Dan Johnson Athletics Old Hickory 2007- originally sold by Tim at www.hofbats.com , this bat is freaking HAMMERED WITH USE!!!!
    Look at the handle, the pine tar sticks out over a 1/4 of an inch in big spots, it is just blobbed on!!! the are tons of ball marks, cleat marks, has clay inside the cupped barrel end, this is a GAME USED BAT!!!.... $35.00

Shipping includes signature confirmation w/ Priority mail and is $13.00, $15.00 for two bats..... PayPal shipping address needs to be confirmed.... If not confirmed, buyer needs to pay insurance costs......Payment by check? Buyer needs to pay for insurance as well.

Paypal or checks accepted..... checks must clear before shipping.....
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

bump....
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

Any offers?
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

bump.......
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com