Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Has this ever happened on NFL Auctions?

I was browsing through NFL auctions a few minutes ago and saw a bunch of alternate orange Dolphins jerseys that arenn't supposed to be listed until Sunday. Has NFL auctions ever posted something 2 days early? I'm excited! I've wanted an orange for my collection and hope one comes at the right price .

Re: Has this ever happened on NFL Auctions?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    I was browsing through NFL auctions a few minutes ago and saw a bunch of alternate orange Dolphins jerseys that arenn't supposed to be listed until Sunday. Has NFL auctions ever posted something 2 days early? I'm excited! I've wanted an orange for my collection and hope one comes at the right price .
    Oops! Meant to add a link

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...5664914&type=A

Might just wanted to give them a few days more exposure. Love those Orange Alternates. Nice to see they used them again this year. What game were they worn?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Might just wanted to give them a few days more exposure. Love those Orange Alternates. Nice to see they used them again this year. What game were they worn?

10/12/09 vs NYJ

Yeah, those alternates are awesome! I was excited to see them brought back this year. I'm hoping it's a yearly thing now. My hopes were to add one to my collection. Now I may have my chance!!!

Just checked them out...Great Looking Jerseys and plenty to choose from!

I just got my Joey Porter's pink Captains Patch Game worn jersey. It smelled and looked like it came right off the shelf? I looked it up and Porter was inactive for that game??

If it was hanging in his locker you wouldn't consider it game worn would you?

I figure I have 2 options...... I can complain to NFL auctions or throw it on and roll around in my back yard for awhile!

Yeah he was inactive for that game, and the only other game in October against New Orleans, the green patch was worn. I was at the Buffalo game this year and he was on the sidelines in shorts and a t-shirt! I'd complain if I were you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Just checked them out...Great Looking Jerseys and plenty to choose from!

I just got my Joey Porter's pink Captains Patch Game worn jersey. It smelled and looked like it came right off the shelf? I looked it up and Porter was inactive for that game??

If it was hanging in his locker you wouldn't consider it game worn would you?

I figure I have 2 options...... I can complain to NFL auctions or throw it on and roll around in my back yard for awhile!
    You got a link to the jersey listing. So the auction clearly said it was game used? They usually list stuff the right way. What is the psa/dna serial #. What comes up when you punch that serial # in the data base.

If it clearly says it is game used and it is tagged that way being from a game he was inactive. You should return it. So jersey shows no use or hit marks on it. Or could it have been worn in previous game.