Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
Sean,

In referring to your post above, the portion highlighted and enlarged, I want to be clear.

I never said anything of the sort. You have me confused with soemone else here.

I understand why you are upset, but please don't mistake another member's words here for mine.

And below, where you refer to two different ".com" names emailing you that you feel are the same person? I am publicly stating that you are incorrect in assuming they are both me. I don't play silly games like that.

I hope you can get your point across without any further anger slung in my direction. You chose to come on this thread and defend yourself when you hadn't even been identified as the seller. You have nothing to prove to me. It's the other two or three members here who are calling you out.

I have no hand in this argument, nor do I want one. I also have no opinion on any prior "correspondence" you've had with any other members here regarding this ball, as I was not privied to it, and don't care to be.

Good luck,

Steve
Sean

Its Sean that is calling you out. The person who started the thread. It would be stupid if Sean and Steve were the same guy since IP Addresses can be tracked by the moderator.