Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

brewers fansfest

Did anyone go to the brewers fanfest last year? What time and location is the best to get prince fielders or ryan brauns autograph?

Banned

Re: brewers fansfest

Josh,
    I went last year and they had lines for each player that was there. The Brewers will post a list of players and a time scheduel soon on thier web site. There is a charge for some of the autographs from free-$25.00 Each player is limited to 250 autographs. Ryan Braun last year personalized every autograph he signed. Get there early in line I know last year people were lining up at 5:00 am to get first in line. They will open the doors and let people stand inside if it's real cold and nasty outside. Stop by my table I will be set up selling Brewers game used equipment. Good Luck!!

Thanks for the info. I got my tickets for christmas. Selling any braun or fielder stuff?

Banned

Josh,
    The Brewers now have a list of players that will be there signing on their web site. Some of the players that will be there are Trevor Hoffman, Ryan Braun, Prince Fielder, and Robin Yount. No times or prices have been listed for the players.

I'm going for the first time this year. I know the autos are cash only, but what about all the other stuff??? Do they take credit/debit cards??? Can you get a photo when you get an auto from Braun?

Banned

They push you through the lines pretty fast not much time for pictures. You could always have someone waiting at the end of the line and take a picture of you handing your item to the player. Most of the stuff there is cash only but they do have a tyme machine around there for your use. Almost all of the dealers setting up there take cash only but some do take credit or debit card. Hope you have a good time and get your favorite players autograph. Stop by my table I will have some Brewers game used bats for sale.

As always I am looking for a Hoffman bat. If anyone comes across please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Tim
    tmw2ward@hotmail.com

Do they have food there?? Can you leave and come back to it??? Or is it like a game?

I am always looking for helmets, if they have any there

Banned

Yes, they do have food & drinks available. I don't know if you can leave and come back.

They did have helmets for sale in the past and they were $25.00 each.

Hope to see some of you guys there and if you have time stop by my table and say HI.