Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Is this against the forum rules?

Hi Guys,

Maybe a forum member can answer my question as I'm not getting any kind of response from the Fourm Moderator.

I posted in the 'Collector to Collector Classified' an item that I was only looking to trade. I've posted it twice and thread has been deleted twice. I did not advertise to sell it. Is this against forum rules to post an item for trade?

The items does have a value over $500 but I read nothing that we couldn't advertise a high-end item to trade/and for trade ONLY!

Thank you in advance,
    Taylor
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Re: Is this against the forum rules?

thread has been deleted twice.
    I think you have your answer.
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 5kRunner View Post
    I think you have your answer.

I would like clarification. There is nothing posted against this on the forum rules.
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Banned

I think it is because of the value of the item and they are looking to avoid having major problems between members that could develop whether there is a sale or a trade. I can see their logic a question could arise post trade about the authenticity of one of the items in the trade or one person does not hold up his end of the deal and send his item to the other person or the condition of the item (s) one person trades is not what it was purported to be and the items are worth less creating an uneven trade or one of many other scenarios one can think of. The bottom line would be that someone could be out alot of money whether it is from their bank account or their memorabilia collection is irrelevant.

admin_old

Please note the following as per the user agreement:

ALL posts are required to include the asking price for the item. If the price is not included the post will likely be deleted.

The full user agreement can be found here:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=18001

Thank you.