Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

GU & Autographed Bats For Sale: Luis Gonzales, Alan Trammell, Rafael Palmeiro

I have the following GU Bats for sale, prices include delivery.

1) 1991 or 1992 Luis Gonzales Houston Astros GU Bat (uncracked), obtained in 1992 from the late Great Dick Dobbins... $100

2) 1991 Alan Trammell Detroit Tigers Autographed GU Bat (slight crack), obtained from Trammell in a game vs the Oakland A's on 6/11/91... $150

3) 1991 Rafael Palmeiro Texas Rangers Autographed GU Bat (slight crack, with tons of use), obtained from Palmeiro in a game vs the Oakland A's on 6/25/91... $200

thank you,

Mike
    sfmays24@hotmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Re: GU & Autographed Bats For Sale: Luis Gonzales, Alan Trammell, Rafael Palmeiro

e-mail sent about the Trammell. Very interested!

Banned

Re: GU & Autographed Bats For Sale: Luis Gonzales, Alan Trammell, Rafael Palmeiro

I'll take the Palmeiro. Email sent.

It was nice corresponding with you Mike. I'm excited to add the Trammell bat to my collection! Thanks!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mbrieve View Post
    It was nice corresponding with you Mike. I'm excited to add the Trammell bat to my collection! Thanks!

Same here. Mike is great to talk to, very kind. I'm glad to have had the chance to deal with you Mike and hope to do so again in the future. Can't wait to add the Palmeiro game bat.

Just and update:

Thanks for the purchases Mark & J!

1) 1991 or 1992 Luis Gonzales Houston Astros GU Bat (uncracked), obtained in 1992 from the late Great Dick Dobbins... $100 (Still available and I pay the shipping cost).

2) 1991 Alan Trammell Detroit Tigers Autographed GU Bat (slight crack), obtained from Trammell in a game vs the Oakland A's on 6/11/91... SOLD

3) 1991 Rafael Palmeiro Texas Rangers Autographed GU Bat (slight crack, with tons of use), obtained from Palmeiro in a game vs the Oakland A's on 6/25/91... SOLD

thank you,

Mike
    sfmays24@hotmail.com