I think this is absurd while Woodson had an amazing year, Revis was by far the best corner in the NFL this season and without him the Jets would never have gotten near the playoffs. His shutdown ability is the number one reason that the Jets had the NFL's top rated defense. Week after week he shut down some of the best receivers in the league most of whom are pro bowl regulars. Here are the names: Andre Johnson, Terrell Owens (twice), Randy Moss (twice), Reggie Wayne, Chad Ochocinco (twice with one coming in the playoffs), Roddy White, Steve Smith (Panthers), Marques Colston, Antonio Bryant. He gave up zero 100 yard games and if I am correct zero even 80 yard games and two touchdowns all year one of which was an impossible to defend Brady to Moss short pass into the end zone. I know the voting was done before then but Woodson gave up that many TDs in Sunday's game verus the Cards alone. Yet Woodson gets DOUBLE the amount of votes Revis gets, the national media gives the Jets and their players no respect and as a Jets fan I find it disappointing.