Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarkoCollector
    • Sep 2008

Urlacher jersey on eBay...seller chat

A friend saw that urlacher jersey and asked me about it. I told him I knew nothing about football jerseys. I did pass on the info presented here. The sellers response to questions.... "f*ck off!"

steer clear of this tool.
  • tjm5711
    Banned
    • Dec 2009

Re: Urlacher jersey on eBay...seller chat

Originally posted by GarkoCollector
    A friend saw that urlacher jersey and asked me about it. I told him I knew nothing about football jerseys. I did pass on the info presented here. The sellers response to questions.... "f*ck off!"

The seller really replied "F---- off" ? Wow, unbelievable, I'd alert Ebay if he sent you the message via their e-mail system.

Comment

• GarkoCollector
      • Sep 2008

The friend used my eBay account as he doesn't use eBay himself. The conversations and answers were sent through my username. I'd gladly post the conversation if anyone wants to see and if it's not against the rules.

Comment

• tjm5711
        Banned
        • Dec 2009

The friend used my eBay account as he doesn't use eBay himself. The conversations and answers were sent through my username. I'd gladly post the conversation if anyone wants to see and if it's not against the rules.
        Please do, just cover up any 4 letter words. I love seeing how rude some of these Ebay sellers can be for no reason. We were just talking about that in another thread.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
          • Jan 2009

What Urlacher? The supposed Game Issued on that I posted about in the Auction Items section?

Comment

Working...