You have a one of a kind baseball. The MLB Autentication program started in 2001 so noone but you has an authenticated baseball from a Jeter RBI in a World Series that the Yankees won. In my opinion the signature adds nothing to a baseball like that as there is no shortage of Jeter signed baseballs out there, game used or not. Having it signed will also cost you alot of money as Jeter only signs through Steiner private signings and they charge an arm and a leg for his signature on a customer's send in game used item and they will want your other arm and leg for an inscription denoting the historical significance of the baseball. By mailing it to Steiner you also run the risk of the item being lost or damaged in transit and all the insurance in the world cannot replace a one of a kind item. Also as others posted there is a risk of the signature bleeding, etc. causing damage to the ball. I think the baseball speaks for itself as is. I also think it would look awesome in a shadowbox with a signed 8 x 10 of the hit in question. But that is just my opinion and it comes down to a matter of personal preference.