Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O's Fan Fest

Re: O's Fan Fest

To add to what Jamie said, from what I understand, there was a dead sprint for the game used room as soon as you got in the door. Anybody in there grabbed anything good in sight within five minutes and that was all she wrote. On another front however they had a Nick Markakis game used road jersey signed by Markakis with a team letter in the silent auction and it sold for $600.00 I left before the auction ended or I would have grabbed that in a second. Cannot believe that the jersey sold for that as we had it pegged at over $2k easy.

Auto lines were off the chart, but great turnout as would be expected.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miracle View Post
    To add to what Jamie said, from what I understand, there was a dead sprint for the game used room as soon as you got in the door. Anybody in there grabbed anything good in sight within five minutes and that was all she wrote. On another front however they had a Nick Markakis game used road jersey signed by Markakis with a team letter in the silent auction and it sold for $600.00 I left before the auction ended or I would have grabbed that in a second. Cannot believe that the jersey sold for that as we had it pegged at over $2k easy.

Somebody got a great deal!!!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Somebody got a great deal!!!!!

It is unbelievable!!!, I left like 45 minutes before the silent auction ended and it was at $600 then. We were sure people would line up out the door like 20 minutes or so before the end and bid it up. Serves me right to think that way. Watch, next year I try to do the same thing and the same scenario I wait it out and the jersey would go for $2k
    Brett Herman

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

It is unbelievable!!!, I left like 45 minutes before the silent auction ended and it was at $600 then. We were sure people would line up out the door like 20 minutes or so before the end and bid it up. Serves me right to think that way. Watch, next year I try to do the same thing and the same scenario I wait it out and the jersey would go for $2k
    Did Wieters sign autographs? Was anyone charging for sigs?
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Did Wieters sign autographs? Was anyone charging for sigs?

Nobody was charging, Wieters signed, Markakis, Roberts, not sure I think Jones might have. Lines were limited to 250 people and then cut off. I heard people complaining that no matter which line they tried to get in they were all cut off. I did not wait for any auto's. A couple of guys in the door first got a Wieters game worn jersey, a Matusz, Tillman, I did not see any Jones although I saw that Wasserman said there were some. Everything was picked through by the time I got up to that area some 30 minutes into the event.
    Brett Herman

I'm im the building since 8:15 getting set up with Pro-Am RIGHT NEXT TO THE GAME USED SALE ROOM getting ready to get in line at 10:00 when at 9:40 half a dozen guys go sprinting into the room because they opened the f---ing doors early! Bye bye Wieters, Matusz, Reimold, Bergesen...

Smile Re: O's Fan Fest

Orioles FanFest was Fun on Saturday.I got to Hang out with some Forum Members And get some Good Stuff.Thanks to Jamie for letting me Stand up Front in Line with him And Getting A few Things For Me.They let everyone in Early which I was not expecting at all but after Standing outside for almost 2 Hours in The Cold it was Nice.Now on to what I got.

1 Matt Wieters Game Used 2009 Rookie Orioles Road Jersey.
    1 Jake Arrieta Home Game Used Jersey.Had to be A Spring Jersey.
    1 Jake Arrieta BP Game Used Jersey.2009
    1 Chris Tillman BP Game Used Jersey.2009
    1 Chris Tillman Home White Game Used Jersey.2009
    1 Melvin Mora Home White 2007 MLB Authenticated Game Used Jersey.
    1 Ryan Freel Game Used 2009 BP Jersey.
    1 Garrett Olson Issued Orioles BP Jersey.
    2 Adam Jones Game Used Hats.
    2 Brian Roberts MLB Authenticated Issued Max Bats.Signed
    1 Ryan Freel Game Used 2009 Helmet.
    1 Ramon Hernandez 2008 Game Used Helmet.

If anyone knows who Bought A Matusz-Reimold or Jones Orioles Game Used Jerseys I would be interested in A Trade.I saw A Matusz but I did not See A Reimold or Jones.

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

Always interested in Orioles Items.

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    Orioles FanFest was Fun on Saturday.I got to Hang out with some Forum Members And get some Good Stuff.Thanks to Jamie for letting me Stand up Front in Line with him And Getting A few Things For Me.They let everyone in Early which I was not expecting at all but after Standing outside for almost 2 Hours in The Cold it was Nice.Now on to what I got.

1 Matt Wieters Game Used 2009 Rookie Orioles Road Jersey.
    1 Jake Arrieta Home Game Used Jersey.Had to be A Spring Jersey.
    1 Jake Arrieta BP Game Used Jersey.2009
    1 Chris Tillman BP Game Used Jersey.2009
    1 Chris Tillman Home White Game Used Jersey.2009
    1 Melvin Mora Home White 2007 MLB Authenticated Game Used Jersey.
    1 Ryan Freel Game Used 2009 BP Jersey.
    1 Garrett Olson Issued Orioles BP Jersey.
    2 Adam Jones Game Used Hats.
    2 Brian Roberts MLB Authenticated Issued Max Bats.Signed
    1 Ryan Freel Game Used 2009 Helmet.
    1 Ramon Hernandez 2008 Game Used Helmet.

If anyone knows who Bought A Matusz-Reimold or Jones Orioles Game Used Jerseys I would be interested in A Trade.I saw A Matusz but I did not See A Reimold or Jones.

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

Always interested in Orioles Items.
    So that is who got the wieters jersey

Smile Re: O's Fan Fest

I also got A Jamie Walker 2009 Game Used BP Jersey.I was also on The Local News as well being Interviewed in The Sale Area.Forgot to add that.

There were 2 other Wieters jerseys. I think the same got who got the Ripken helmet also got those. He was also the one who picked up the Matusz jersey.

Geoff,
    Fred got the Jones Road jersey and a pair of Neimold pants. I didn't see the Neimold jersey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manram View Post
    So that is who got the wieters jersey