Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: O's Fan Fest

Re: O's Fan Fest

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miracle View Post
    That is in fact Cal's correct helmet size 7 3/8. I too think it looked good from the brief images, good catch.
    I watched the video as well. If it is that, guy got an amazing item and an amazing price

That was me Yes on The News And they did Spell my Whole Name Wrong.And I did not Buy 10 of The $100.00 Dollar Jerseys like He said I did.

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    That was me Yes on The News And they did Spell my Whole Name Wrong.And I did not Buy 10 of The $100.00 Dollar Jerseys like He said I did.
    Well that was your big break, you're practically famous now
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Yeah I guess that was my 15 Minutes of Fame LOL.I got Surprised when The Camera was right in my Face And was not expecting that at all.

Just to let everyone know that has been emailing me about The Matt Wieters Game Used Jersey.I have Sold it And it is getting A very good Home.

Thanks
    Geoff

Also I am looking for Orioles Jerseys that were at FanFest of Adam Jones-Brian Matusz-Nolan Reimold-Jamie Walker-George Sherrill-And if anyone saw any Kevin Millar Game Used Jerseys And Chris Tillman-Brad Bergesen.

Any Help on these would be Great if Possible.

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    I was Standing there Watching The Markakis in The Jersey Auction.I was there til The End.I knew I should have Bought The Markakis but did not have The Funds from what I bought earlier.I would have givin up on alot of what I bought to get that Markakis in The Auction if I only knew.I was saying it was going to go really High.I was so Surprised it did not go High.I might be Kicking mySelf for A While on this One as I could have had it.But oh Well I got other Good Stuff And am Happy with What I got at FanFest.
    I was lucky enough to win the Markakis jersey. Just thought I'd share a few pics:

[quote=8ripken2131;184204]I was lucky enough to win the Markakis jersey. Just thought I'd share a few pics:

Great pickup, there are a number of forum members kicking themselves for missing this jersey. If you ever decide to sell, please let me know as I would make a very, very nice offer.

Thanks,
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Nice Markakis jersey, has some good loose threads.
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Quote Originally Posted by 8ripken2131 View Post
    I was lucky enough to win the Markakis jersey. Just thought I'd share a few pics:

Nice Markakis jersey...what size and year is it from? Do the O's not use year tags? If not, do they mark them on the inside somehow?