Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: O's Fan Fest

Re: O's Fan Fest

I picked up road pants and hat that go with it if you want to work something out

I would also be interested in The Jersey as well. And I would make you A very Nice Offer as well but I would rather Trade .And would have lots of Game Used Items you would be very happy with to let The Jersey go if you are interested.Let me know.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Geoff

Yeah the Orioles dont do anything for their jerseys no set tags, years nothing. I have stated my displeasure before on this and the fact they have 50 "game used" jerseys of guys who were only on the roster for a handful of games always makes me think twice about buying them.

I may regret saying this off the top of my head, but the jersey is PROBABLY a 2007. What size is it?

Did anyone pickup any Jay Payton O's items..if so & you want to sell, please let me know..have a good collection going..Jay

Thanks for the kind words on the jersey. I'm not planning on selling it right now, but I'll definitely keep you in mind if I reconsider. And it's a size 50.