Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Collector to Collector Classifieds

Quote Originally Posted by TNTtoys View Post
    I agree with this statement completely.

There are many reasons why some of the more informed members are no longer frequenting this site and/or posting here. This is one of them.
    i have to agree on this. the amount of bickering among adults on this site is unbelievable and unnecessary.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by Jays1fan View Post
    Will there be Rules against people posting CRAP on other peoples threads?
    I agree with this. Seems like a few get to run lose , cause trouble and start fights. Yet the people in charge do nothing to them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jays1fan View Post
    Will there be Rules against people posting CRAP on other peoples threads?
    I wouldn't complain if I were you. Not sure how you're even still here after telling me to go F myself several times.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCrulesU View Post
    I wouldn't complain if I were you. Not sure how you're even still here after telling me to go F myself several times.

Pardon ? Dont know what you are talking about. But I can see by your post that you must be 1 of the people he was talking about.
    Do you always accuse people without knowing ? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Chris:

I was about to contact you regarding this...I'm glad you've intervened. It was getting so Scott's postings were drawing my attention not because of what he posted or his frequency of posting, but to see when the next war of words would develop..kinda like staring at an auto accident.

As long as no rules are being broken, I have no problem with Scott's posts. If I decide not to buy anything, I just hit another post with something I do have interest in. If the items aren't particularly valuable or rare, who cares? Not everyone one in the hobby collects high-end items. And the name-calling, on both sides, was getting a bit old.

Agreeing to disagree about the value of Scott's sale posts is one thing...sniping in the manner that has been going on is quite another.
    Thanks, Chris, for making policies more clear.

Dave M.
    Chicago area
    Is Scott ( The guy you are referring to ) also Jays1fan ?
    I just noticed Jays1fan is Banned.
    I know I am new here and all , but if he didnt break any rules , why the ban? I just got attacked from some guy who doesnt even know me.
    I hate to see whats next.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCrulesU View Post
    That's a great point. Resorts to profanity because members don't appreciate his antics. Momem55 you are right about your assessment of a kindergarten class. The posts made by members toward him were not inflamatory at all. They were merely an attempt for him to be courteous of others who wish to use the C/C forum and inhabit the top of the page themselves for awhile. A little common courtesy goes a long way. Others may disagree with this and their opinions are respected here. But their disageements should not be met by individuals telling them to go @#$% themselves or referring to them as, "crap"as documented here. Lastly, I apologize to the moderators and others for moving this to the top again. JaysFan said he was leaving the forum anyway so if that is actually true, whether by his choice or the moderator's for profanity and personal attacks, then it should just die.

Quote Originally Posted by transam9572 View Post
    I know I am new here and all , but if he didnt break any rules , why the ban? I just got attacked from some guy who doesnt even know me.
    Transam9572, I don't think NYCrulsU is referring to you. He was responding to another's posting. Anyway welcome to the forum. Contrary to what you've seen in the short time you've been a member here, this is really a great resource center for information regarding the collecting of gamers. I know that first impressions are lasting impressions but this site is really a valuable and enjoyable forum. You will see for yourself soon. Enjoy!

Forum Rule #9:
    1. No Multiple Identities. Registering multiple user names and posting under all of them as different people will not be tolerated. Anyone caught doing this will face being banned.
    transam9572 and Jays1fan are the same person. Right, Scott?

This should nip this nonsense in the bud.

I gotta throw a flag on this one.

I'm sorry, but am I the ONLY one who noticed that the 'new' member (who joined TODAY by the way) took offense to what NYC said in reference to JaysFan post??? But took the defensive stance like NYC's comment was pointed at HIM (TransAm that is).

Pardon ? Dont know what you are talking about. But I can see by your post that you must be 1 of the people he was talking about.
    Do you always accuse people without knowing ? Wow.
    And then he asks this 'rhetorical' question:

Is Scott ( The guy you are referring to ) also Jays1fan ? I just noticed Jays1fan is Banned. I know I am new here and all , but if he didnt break any rules , why the ban? I just got attacked from some guy who doesnt even know me. I hate to see whats next.
    I don't think TA is necessarily new... maybe just recycled...

Jays Fan - BDay on profile Jan 1, 1980 (30 yo) - BANNED today
    TA = BDay on profile Jan 1, 1980 (30 yo) - NEW today

Hmmmm.... and for being NEW, he sure is defensive about a member he apparently doesn't know (see 'rhetorical' question quote above)...

Semms kind of odd to me... maybe mods should check some IP addresses...

Just my .02

- Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Danny899 View Post
    Transam9572, I don't think NYCrulsU is referring to you. He was responding to another's posting. Anyway welcome to the forum. Contrary to what you've seen in the short time you've been a member here, this is really a great resource center for information regarding the collecting of gamers. I know that first impressions are lasting impressions but this site is really a valuable and enjoyable forum. You will see for yourself soon. Enjoy!
    Danny899 ,
    thank you for the welcome.
    I dont think you read NYC's comment. He thought I was the Jays guy and flew off the handle.
    And your first comment towards him was that you agreed ?
    Now I dont know why the Jays guy left or wanted to leave , but if it was from personal attacks by other members and the people in charge here did nothing to them, than that is not right.
    just my 2 cents