Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Yankees.Stub contact me

Does anyone know where the "like" button is???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    I don't see why you feel the need to lecture me. Your constant picking on me, communicating on behalf of serially banned members, and un-friending me on facebook communicate your clear dislike of me.

I'm through. I've had it with this site. And don't expect me to come back here any time soon. I don't need you lecturing me, which contributes to the same drama that you said you wanted to end.

This site is a waste of my time.

Goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by MLB_Authentic View Post
    I've lost count of all the members who have vowed to stop posting, only to come back.......

Love the conviction of these Drama Club members

Quote Originally Posted by MLB_Authentic View Post
    Frik wants to convict a prior banned member publicly based on her comparisons of English and connection to Dodgers and game used baseballs.

Originally Posted by frikativ54
    When people get banned from a forum they enjoyed, the goal is to cause problems under a new name. Take, for example, Buster. He was mad at me for reporting him under his old name, so he baits me under his new account. I didn't take the bait, but I understand his anger and the reason why he acted as he did.

Do I know who yankees.stub is? The answer is that I cannot be sure. Learning from past mistakes, I don't want to make accusations unless I am 100% sure that I have got the right guy. That being said, I find it highly suspicious that the last two members' banned dates coincide with yankees.stub's join date.

Also, the interest in game-used baseballs was frighteningly similar to a recently banned member. The same is the case with the capitalization of words in sentences for emphasis and the liberal use of the ellipsis. I also find it interesting that yankees.stub collected the Dodgers, given the interests of that same banned member.

Could these be merely coincidences? Of course. But I just thought I would throw this out there.

-Frik
    Offline I baited Frik to make sure I wasn't reading between the lines incorrectly, and sure enough she thinks Yankees.Stub is none other than Suicide_Squeeze aka Steve Mears.

I won't do what others have done and paste her email. I just wanted to defend Steve as he can't do it himself.

Innocent until proven guilty so that was my reason for my other post:

Why even speculate and dig yourself deeper. The person is banned.

Your Post just adds to the drama. Lets get back to game used discussions.
    So Frik, as you wrote

I'm through. I've had it with this site. And don't expect me to come back here any time soon. I don't need you lecturing me, which contributes to the same drama that you said you wanted to end.

This site is a waste of my time.

Goodbye.
    I say to you goodbye and at 25 years old life is too short. Enjoy the hobby and along the way keep in mind we all have a lot to learn no matter what our age is.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

A heartfelt and sincere thanks from us all, Andrew Lang.

..for the suggestion about getting back to game used, of course.

When people get banned from a forum they enjoyed, the goal is to cause problems under a new name. Take, for example, Buster. He was mad at me for reporting him under his old name, so he baits me under his new account. I didn't take the bait, but I understand his anger and the reason why he acted as he did.

Do I know who yankees.stub is? The answer is that I cannot be sure. Learning from past mistakes, I don't want to make accusations unless I am 100% sure that I have got the right guy. That being said, I find it highly suspicious that the last two members' banned dates coincide with yankees.stub's join date.

Also, the interest in game-used baseballs was frighteningly similar to a recently banned member. The same is the case with the capitalization of words in sentences for emphasis and the liberal use of the ellipsis. I also find it interesting that yankees.stub collected the Dodgers, given the interests of that same banned member.

Could these be merely coincidences? Of course. But I just thought I would throw this out there.

-Frik
    Frik - I see where you are going with this, but the person you are thinking of is (I really hope) smarter than that...

But, like you said - I'm not 100% sure anymore either.
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyone else look for authenticators during the Superbowl - or did anyone notice jersey changes between quarters/halves?
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To the user who sent me a PM about Anthony Orso/Christopher Mandarino/hiflyer56 and his fraudulent activity on this forum, please email me directly at the email address listed in my signature. Unfortunately, because of the increasing fraudulent activity on GUU, I am no longer going to respond to PMs.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Offline I baited Frik to make sure I wasn't reading between the lines incorrectly, and sure enough she thinks Yankees.Stub is none other than Suicide_Squeeze aka Steve Mears.
    I am getting totally sick of the baiting and games going on. It's simply wrong to bait me over emails and then post the synopsis on GUU.

I won't do what others have done and paste her email. I just wanted to defend Steve as he can't do it himself.
    Steve can't defend himself?!?! Are you serious? He keeps coming back under different names and baiting me constantly, whether it's as suicide_squeeze, Buster, and now Genke.

I thought you were above the games, Andrew. But I guess not. Steve is on the forum responding in this very same thread, yet you say he's not here to defend himself. Stop the madness. It's enough already.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

I am getting totally sick of the baiting and games going on. It's simply wrong to bait me over emails and then post the synopsis on GUU.

Steve can't defend himself?!?! Are you serious? He keeps coming back under different names and baiting me constantly, whether it's as suicide_squeeze, Buster, and now Genke.

I thought you were above the games, Andrew. But I guess not. Steve is on the forum responding in this very same thread, yet you say he's not here to defend himself. Stop the madness. It's enough already.
    frikativ54, I don't have any idea who you are or why you are so filled with drama, but my name is Genke Cholada. I live in Las Vegas. I have no idea who this guy is you refer to, other than what I have read in past posts. You are once again mistaken. Good luck to you. From what I read, you do this all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Genke View Post
    frikativ54, I don't have any idea who you are or why you are so filled with drama, but my name is Genke Cholada. I live in Las Vegas. I have no idea who this guy is you refer to, other than what I have read in past posts. You are once again mistaken. Good luck to you. From what I read, you do this all the time.
    Genke Cholada!?!? You expect me to believe that one? Steve, didn't you go to school in Las Vegas?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408