He bought the Shaun Alexander jersey that I previously questioned. Bernie told me he told his customer about the difference in lettering and he had no issues with the jersey and he would still take it.

At least he didn't buy the 2005 Willis McGahee jersey that Bernie told me is tagged 2004 and used 2004 but he wouldn't update the auction listing page, he'd just notify the high bidder when the auction ended.

I had asked him about the jersey sleeves not being the style used by Willis in 2005 and he told me his source must have messed up and the jersey was only used in 2004 since it was tagged 2004 anyway.

"FEATURED FOR AUCTION IS A 2005 WILLIS MCGAHEE GAME USED BUFFALO BILLS HOME JERSEY. TAGGINGS SHOWS 2004 BUT WAS ACTUALLY WORN IN 2005 BY MCGAHEE AS THE BILLS ARE A FAMILIAR TEAM WHO CARRIES JERSEYS OVER. JERSEY SHOWS CONSISTENT WEAR INCLUDING HEAVY NUMBER PUCKERING, SPANDEX PILLING AND A MAJOR REPAIR ON THE LEFT SLEEVE. COMES WITH A LOA FROM PSI."

I just figured after telling me this before the auction ended Bernie would have put an extra line in the auction stating the jersey was only used in 2004. This would sure be a courtesy to anyone bidding. I hope the high bidder is notified before they make payment, but still why have an item incorrectly listed on eBay only to notify the customer once they are high bidder that there was a listing error?

"At PSI, authenticity is paramount, which is why we acquire all of our game used items directly from the players." - This is another quote from their auction. Just wondering if the source Bernie mentioned to me was Willis McGahee himself.