Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justinlm24
    • Mar 2006

Re: pujols game used bat

I emailed rich last night to obtain more pics of the bat. I got a quick response from his wife. The bat is in houston right now for a show rich is attending. She said she would get me the pics as soon as he returns home. If Iget them I will post them.

Then I was surfing the net last night for other game used pujols bats...I came across this.....

Now this looks like the EXACT picture that is on hollywood collectibles website.....not exactly sure what this means but I'll let other forum members make their own conclusions.

Again I will post any pics that I recieve from mr. altman

Comment

• shoremen44
      • Jul 2007

Here are the pics they are going to send you...
      Attached Files
      Bert
      ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Comment

• ironmanfan
        • Sep 2005

is Pujols known to hit with the trade mark down?....Appears like this bat was used by a LH hitter....

Comment

• bigtruck260
          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by justinlm24
          I emailed rich last night to obtain more pics of the bat. I got a quick response from his wife. The bat is in houston right now for a show rich is attending. She said she would get me the pics as soon as he returns home. If Iget them I will post them.

Then I was surfing the net last night for other game used pujols bats...I came across this.....

Now this looks like the EXACT picture that is on hollywood collectibles website.....not exactly sure what this means but I'll let other forum members make their own conclusions.

Again I will post any pics that I recieve from mr. altman
          The link you referenced is procuring the bat from Rich if a sale goes thru.
          That kind of stuff is all over the place...note the mark-up from the Hollywood site.

No doubt Rich is a great guy, I've heard nothing to the contrary.

This bat however has some flags on it - as Ironmanfan pointed out, there are marks all over the place. I have seen quite a few of Albert's bats up close and the use is pretty concentrated to the right hand - label up hitter's surface. Just an observation.
          Dave
          Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
          River City Redbird Authentics
          http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

sigpic

Comment

• Birdbats
            • Nov 2005

Remember, in 2009, manufacturers were forced to move the center brand on maple bats 90 degrees (supposedly to reduce breaking). Most players are too smart to be tricked... they simply turned the bat 90 degrees when hitting, so most 2009 maple bats will have ball marks on the front and back, not top and bottom. I haven't seen many 2009 Pujols bats, but it doesn't seem (from what I've seen) that he's prone to hitting on the front/face of the bat as much as the back.
            Jeff Scott
            birdbats@charter.net
            http://www.birdbats.com

Comment

• shoremen44
              • Jul 2007

Like I told Rich... looks like a Matt Holliday used bat
              Attached Files
              Bert
              ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Comment

Working...