Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Hunt Auctions - Payton Professional Model Jersey

Glad I mentioned it to you and things worked out. They seem to have a very good reputation and the communication sometimes it takes a day or two. And you are right it is nice to know that they would pull a piece they might have fetched a premium price.
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

This is extremely refreshing. I have gone down the same road with Barry Sanders Jerseys. One of our favorite auction houses has banned me, perminantly I guess, for suggesting their Sanders was no good. Another house, with a very good reputation here, recently sold a 1992 Sanders home after I told them it was no good. Once again Barry Sanders wore 1 home jersey in 1992 and i own it. Its a very strange jersey with crooked numbers and tears which show up week after week. I have EVERY game on dvd and have about 100 images. Many of these I shot myself.
    Yet I have seen this jersey sell approximately 25 times by just about everyone from a to z. They sold game model duplicates through Anaconda sports in SCD.
    Be VERY careful about buying game worn jerseys. Always do your homework and get a photo match if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by dcrules01 View Post
    Glad I mentioned it to you and things worked out. They seem to have a very good reputation and the communication sometimes it takes a day or two. And you are right it is nice to know that they would pull a piece they might have fetched a premium price.

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    I could have sworn that Matt said he copied his first post and sent it to Hunt when you 'suggested' it the first time. He covered his bases before he posted.
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bigtruck260 View Post
    I could have sworn that Matt said he copied his first post and sent it to Hunt when you 'suggested' it the first time. He covered his bases before he posted.

Yeah, I was a little confused by DC's post. I e-mailed Hunt with the info that I found first, then took a copy of that e-mail and tossed it up here.

No pun intended here....