Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Padres Open House on Jan. 28

Anyone going to the Padres open house on January 28th? Looks like admittance is free, and current and former players will be there. Wish I could go, but being in Texas prohibits that somewhat.

More information here:
    http://sandiego.padres.mlb.com/sd/ti...open_house.jsp

Also, notice on the page that the old (and best, IMO) swinging Padres logo is featured on the page. Very interesting.

Jay

Re: Padres Open House on Jan. 28

I was debating going. They wont be selling anything at this....thats a couple weeks later. looking for anything specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayworld View Post
    Anyone going to the Padres open house on January 28th? Looks like admittance is free, and current and former players will be there. Wish I could go, but being in Texas prohibits that somewhat.

More information here:
    http://sandiego.padres.mlb.com/sd/ti...open_house.jsp

Also, notice on the page that the old (and best, IMO) swinging Padres logo is featured on the page. Very interesting.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by scootmagroot View Post
    I was debating going. They wont be selling anything at this....thats a couple weeks later. looking for anything specific?
    If anyone is going to the sale in a few weeks I am always looking for anything Phil Plantier related.
    Thanks
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by obpercent1 View Post
    If anyone is going to the sale in a few weeks I am always looking for anything Phil Plantier related.
    Thanks
    Mike
    Ill look for jerseys, but that would be all they have of him, but i doubt they will have any

Still seeking any Jay Payton Padres jersey, I know it's a stretch, but if anyone going to the upcoming sale could watch for one & pick it up if there, I would gladly pay a finders fee. Thanks in advance, Jay.

I'm a big Adrian Gonzalez fan. What do they usually have at the sale? Anything besides bats?
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Email:
    jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers View Post
    I'm a big Adrian Gonzalez fan. What do they usually have at the sale? Anything besides bats?

They wont have any Adrian Gonzalez stuff. I dont think they had anything last year....at least anything they actually realized was Adrian. I got lucky and found a helmet sitting on the table. it was a green sunday home game helmet and it only had a small sticker with his number on it (on the underside of the bill)

they tend to hold back stuff that can be auctioned off later (peavy, maddux, hoffman all last year)

The link above to the Open House webpage says "Exclusive Padres merchandise sale". Would that include game jerseys and bats?

Banned

Someone pick me up some Wade Leblanc stuff. I've been looking for a long long time with no luck. I have his California League All-Star game jersey, but would love to get a Padre one or even a dang bat.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    Someone pick me up some Wade Leblanc stuff. I've been looking for a long long time with no luck. I have his California League All-Star game jersey, but would love to get a Padre one or even a dang bat.

Bill

Shoot me an email. Scooter2403@yahoo.com