Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Texas Rangers Fan Fest

Hi,

If anyone could pick up an Omar Vizquel jersey for me please email me.

slam_126@yahoo.com

id be willing to bet if there are any visquil jerseys they will be anywhere between 700 to a grand.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

I know this is a long shot but if you can get a helmet shoot me an email

In the past all Rangers Fan Fest and even the auctions during the season, there were 2 different venues for purchasing items. The Foundation (Norm Lyons ran this) or thru the gift shop. The gift shop prices are usually twice what the foundation is.....Norm is no longer with the organization, so it will be real interesting to see what the pricing is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If anyone can get me a red jersey size 50 of any common player or coach I would appreciate it.

Don
    dthedos@columbus.rr.com

pretty much a cluster today...problems with the line getting in and i was 10 minutes too late, all the good stuff gone...however from what i was told there was not much.

The box that contained the Elvis Andrus, Michael Young, and Justin Smoak bats were stolen....if someone contacts you with these, you might want to contact the Rangers.

I found a couple decent items that were overlooked by the dealers.

Orel Hershisher fungo bat

Bucky Dent fungo bat

Game issued batting helmet prototype, they were going to have red and blue helmets but decided to not use them right before the season

Ian Kinsler game used cleats...this was my major score, they were in a box next to programs and other stuff no one was looking at

overall disappointed...was hoping to get an Elvis Andrus bat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Very disapointing. One set, whites, was available at the foundation area. Not bad prices, but most gone before I got there. The Game Used store was not open and actually looked empty...hope that doesn't mean it is gone. Good deals for someone before I got there....$150 for Holland and Feliz, $50 for Andruw Jones, $300 for Andrus, $500 for Hamilton. Anybody pick these up and wants to flip them, let me know. No hats, No helmets, No 2009 Louisville Sluggers.....No auctions.

Worldchamps,

I would love to see pictures of the Hershiser fungo, either posted or emailed.

Thanks,

Thomaskirk@cinci.rr.com

i got a kinsler bat from the charity sell and
    a andrus, holland, and feliz rookie jerseys as well as a hamilton jersey from the team store. They had all the g/u jerseys by the cuervo club. Kind of difft but easy to go through.. I'll post pics later.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

The normal store was closed they moved it by home plate. they had what i believed were tex issued cleats for 40 and several pair of blalock issued cleats for 40 and every jersey you could imagine from last year. Plus they all had mlb holo's on them.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington