Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Texas Rangers Fan Fest

Just wondered who has gone and/or plans to go to this on Saturday, January 30th of this year? I live within 45 minutes of the ballpark, and wondered if it would be worth my time; i.e. former players in attendance, prices of jerseys, older stuff available, etc.?

Thanks,
    Jay

Re: Texas Rangers Fan Fest

I'm planning to go. In the past they have had a list of players signing autographs and the times on the Rangers site the day before the fan fest. You have to get there early, like about 6am or so to get in line for people like Hamilton. They usually give out around 200 tickets for autographs and the ones for Hamilton went early last year. In the past they have had a room with a lot of game used bats, jerseys, etc. That is usually the best time and place to get game used stuff.

So is the game stuff what I would term "new" stuff; i.e. 2003 and up? Guess I'm asking all this because I really only collect from the 1970s through the mid-1980s, which includes memorabilia, autographs, etc.

I live in many states away, and won't be able to attend. If anyone is planning on going, would you mind contacting me if you might be willing to purchase items for me?

rangers2021 on the hoo

thank you so much.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

There will not be anything vintage. Some shirts from the last couple of years that have been for sale for awhile

yeah lots of recent game used stuff. i went to a game last year and they had game used jerseys of no name guys starting at $50. the big name guys were at a premium though
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Anyone know if Vlad is going to be there?

Is anybody planning on going to this tomorrow? If anybody is, if you could email me to see if you could pick up something for me? brmiller444 @yahoo.com
    thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by AROD313 View Post
    Anyone know if Vlad is going to be there?
    he is not scheduled to be their according the Rangers website
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Hello...

To ANYONE attending... I am very interested if you see a GU Hamilton HAT or Batting Gloves.

I would love a Bat, but figure a hat/gloves would be cheaper.

Thanks!!!

- Chris
    xpress34@comcast .net