Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Tom Brady Game Used

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    He is crazy he has spent almost 30k on two Moss jerseys this season. I got an Owens for $993 on the fall auction on here, can anyone really say that Moss is worth 13x as much as Owens? They both have huge numbers, a history of distrupting and getting traded from teams, dogging it at times and not winning championships.
    Why is he crazy? If he has the money and it is worth it to him then by all means he should buy it for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    JO Sports sold Favres for 20 grand a piece earlier this season. NFL Auctions had a Peyton that could be photomatched to the Seahawks game from this year. On NFL Auctions it sold for a little over 10k. On Saturday of last week in the preSuper Bowl hype it resold for 11k on Ebay. I agree that there are several Owens jerseys from his Cowboys days that are Steiner and/or Prova how many there are who knows because this stuff tends to be resold multiple times, often even within a short period of time.

Did the Favre actually sell at auction where you could verify the price or just offered at 20K and then listed as sold without the sold price?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post
    Did the Favre actually sell at auction where you could verify the price or just offered at 20K and then listed as sold without the sold price?

Dave
    Somehow I highly doubt that these half-game worn Favre Vikes jerseys sold for $20G a piece. I could be wrong ... but I'd be astonished if proof of this were presented.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post

Dave
    I am pretty sure Jarrod confirmed it on a post on a thread on here (I believe it was in the thread that dealt with the Favre on NFL Auctions) that it did. But for those that are curious just ask JO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NEFAN View Post
    Why is he crazy? If he has the money and it is worth it to him then by all means he should buy it for that price.
    That debate is tiring I will pass on getting into it.