Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tom Brady Game Used

Hi,

Sorry in advance if someone already posted this, didn't see it.

Guesses on this one? I'll say $25k

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=113024240

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Tom Brady Game Used

i'll say $15K
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Banned

10k same as Peyton a couple of months ago because 1. The timing is terrible it is too close to the Super Bowl auction that will drain alot of wallets and 2. We live in a what have you done for me lately society where the Pats are out of the news lately coming off a disappointing season by their standards that ended with them not winning a playoff game and getting creamed by the Ravens and Tom missed essentially all of last year. Scarity is not as big an issue as some think as so many Favres have sold for so much and Peyton who I have seen many, many fewer of sold for 1000s less than the "cheapest" Favre so I think it is more who is hot at the moment. And also the jersey is washed which takes away the allure to some.

Well... nesportsnut strikes again. Auction ended with him as the highest bidder. It went for almost 18k!

Apparently this guys bank account is very deep!
    Always looking for Game Worn/Issued/Procut Patriots Jerseys! :D

Quote Originally Posted by johnsnhu View Post
    Well... nesportsnut strikes again. Auction ended with him as the highest bidder. It went for almost 18k!

Apparently this guys bank account is very deep!
    Also took the Moss for almost 13k!
    Always looking for Game Worn/Issued/Procut Patriots Jerseys! :D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by johnsnhu View Post
    Also took the Moss for almost 13k!
    He is crazy he has spent almost 30k on two Moss jerseys this season. I got an Owens for $993 on the fall auction on here, can anyone really say that Moss is worth 13x as much as Owens? They both have huge numbers, a history of distrupting and getting traded from teams, dogging it at times and not winning championships.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    He is crazy he has spent almost 30k on two Moss jerseys this season. I got an Owens for $993 on the fall auction on here, can anyone really say that Moss is worth 13x as much as Owens? They both have huge numbers, a history of distrupting and getting traded from teams, dogging it at times and not winning championships.

It's more supply and demand, their are 13x more TO game used jerseys in the marketplace than Moss

Dave

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post
    It's more supply and demand, their are 13x more TO game used jerseys in the marketplace than Moss

Dave
    Is there? I have only seen a handful and only from the Steiner-Cowboys partnership. I assume Mei Gray had some from his brief Eagles stint but have not seen them. He kept his Bills jerseys this year that were suppossed to be auctioned on NFL Auctions. And how does that explain Favre 1/2 game worns outselling Brady and Peyton Manning by 1000s? Favre has more jerseys on the market than both combined and unlike Tom and Peyton most of his are from teams that he did not make his name on. I think it is more likely that certain particular players have a crop of wealthy fans eager to buy their jerseys at any cost.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Is there? I have only seen a handful and only from the Steiner-Cowboys partnership. I assume Mei Gray had some from his brief Eagles stint but have not seen them. He kept his Bills jerseys this year that were suppossed to be auctioned on NFL Auctions. And how does that explain Favre 1/2 game worns outselling Brady and Peyton Manning by 1000s? Favre has more jerseys on the market than both combined and unlike Tom and Peyton most of his are from teams that he did not make his name on. I think it is more likely that certain particular players have a crop of wealthy fans eager to buy their jerseys at any cost.
    I've seen at least 10-15 TO gamers with Steiner or Prova tagging from his cowboys days. If their were 10-15 moss gamers sold, you can bet the prices would be lower for numers 10 thru 15. I have not seen Favre sell for more than Brady? I have also not seen an unwashed Manning that can be photomatched yet which would likely increase the value...Also agree that timing is everything. I bought a Manning rookie for 5K and sold it at auction for over $8k right after their superbowl win. I bet you couldn't get 5K for that jersey now....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post
    I've seen at least 10-15 TO gamers with Steiner or Prova tagging from his cowboys days. If their were 10-15 moss gamers sold, you can bet the prices would be lower for numers 10 thru 15. I have not seen Favre sell for more than Brady? I have also not seen an unwashed Manning that can be photomatched yet which would likely increase the value...Also agree that timing is everything. I bought a Manning rookie for 5K and sold it at auction for over $8k right after their superbowl win. I bet you couldn't get 5K for that jersey now....
    JO Sports sold Favres for 20 grand a piece earlier this season. NFL Auctions had a Peyton that could be photomatched to the Seahawks game from this year. On NFL Auctions it sold for a little over 10k. On Saturday of last week in the preSuper Bowl hype it resold for 11k on Ebay. I agree that there are several Owens jerseys from his Cowboys days that are Steiner and/or Prova how many there are who knows because this stuff tends to be resold multiple times, often even within a short period of time.