Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

My Game Used And Autograph Collection For Sale-hollywood And Sports

I have the following items for sale from my collection......All items were bought by me to be part of the collection for years i have been putting together.....i will list if the items came with a coa when i bought them and of course will include it...............britney spears owned and worn and signed new york yankees hat-comes with a coa-$250.........charles johnson game used and signed cracked bat-was told it's from his arizona fall league before his rookie season-$50......phil nevin game used and signed cracked bat-was told it was from his arizona fall league before his rookie season-$50.....................steve young full size hall of fame helmet signed with a "hof" inscription-comes with coa-$130.....................gary sheffield baseball-comes with glass case and a coa-$100..............luke walton pair of game used and both signed los angeles shoes from the 2006/07 season-comes with coa-$160.....................mike tyson signed boxing glove-comes with coa-$210.................kobe bryant signed 2004 nba all star game basketball(souviner type and not game used) comes with coa-$300...................kobe bryant signed 8x10 (old #8 jersey)los angeles lakers-comes with coa-$80...................shaquille o'neal signed los angeles lakers 8x10-$50................deion sanders plaque with dallas cowboys signed 8x10-with a coa and a signed braves baseball card...................nolan ryan texas rangers famous signed "bloody lip" 11x14-comes with coa -$160.............................I am only doing shipping in the usa and payment by postal money order only............Please "pm" if you are interested or have any questions or want to see pictures......thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images