Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ba Bye Brett!

Banned

Re: Ba Bye Brett!

Quote Originally Posted by jobathenut View Post
    tdkid-No i agreed with you about the refs having a bias and wanting the vikes to win.But i was saying you think they wanted themheck the announcers wanted them even more.And you are totally right about the cowboy.The guy is a overrated player.He does a radio show here and signs autograps for the first 50 people.And my brother said a freind of his had to get there at 8am for a show that starts at like 5pm to get a ticket to be able to get his autograph.And i told his friend ,why not just wait outside his field he is plowing and get it when he gets off his tractor.The guy is so popular and i don't know why.How many tackles did he have in this game.All he is is sacks,thats it.And the only way he gets them is a round the end.He runs as far around the outside person he can.And he can not tackle the run or pursuit a play.Or even drop back in coverage that well.I mean james harrison of the steelers is far better than him.And i have no problem people bashing me,as i am used to it on here.

Good analogy of the one-dimensional fake cowboy ! I'm brand new here and haven't and really am not trying to get bashed. Nor do I want to start anything up. But when I read that about the officiating being for the Saints. Well the numbers don't lie, and I just had to say something. And when it comes to this goofy wannabe cowboy. I can't agree with you more !

I used to appreciate the fact that Favre was the last throwback player where it wasn't about the money he just loved the game so much. But now there's no question he is the most selfish player in the history of the game, and joba was right it was never about the Vikings, it was all about Brett and will always be about Brett despite them losing. I'm stunned Fox didn't do another post-game interview with that bum. Get him out so we can try to enjoy the 2010 season before the potential strike.

wonder who's going to pick up the Brett jersey on JO sports.

Quote Originally Posted by mbenga28 View Post
    wonder who's going to pick up the Brett jersey on JO sports.
    How much is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Manram View Post
    How much is it?
    http://www.josportsco.com/view_produ...ProductID=2560

Quote Originally Posted by Manram View Post
    How much is it?
    $20k baby.. cough it up!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    $20k baby.. cough it up!

20K? That's peanuts man LOL After all some clown paid that for a Sanchez jersey !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    I used to appreciate the fact that Favre was the last throwback player where it wasn't about the money he just loved the game so much. But now there's no question he is the most selfish player in the history of the game, and joba was right it was never about the Vikings, it was all about Brett and will always be about Brett despite them losing. I'm stunned Fox didn't do another post-game interview with that bum. Get him out so we can try to enjoy the 2010 season before the potential strike.

You know, I couldn't agree with you more ! But, I have a feeling we won't get rid of him. Would be nice though. But now we have to go through all his offseason crap! Ummm, will I Play ? Ummmmm, won't I Play? Ummmm,I'm gonna play! Ummmm, which flat screen LCD LED do I want here at Sears ? I'm gonna play ? UMMMM,Aw Shucks, I'm not gonna play !

Please Lord we deserve better !

Banned

He won't retire he had a great regular season 33 tds and 7 ints on a 12 win team at 40 is mind boggling. Plus look how he played in the Dallas game. He is far from done. Plus who would retire from a team that is filled with pro bowlers/all-pros in their primes. Does anyone think Jackson or Rosenfels does any better? Would they have led the Vikes to within one play of the Super Bowl like Brett did? In 2007 would the Packers have gotten so close to the Super Bowl without him? It has been two years and they have yet to win a playoff game since with almost the entire same offense save the QB and a much better defense. Brett is what he is a top ten alltime QB who has a gunslinger mentality that causes him to make bad decisions in the clutch that burn his teams time and time again but there is not a QB out there that has not done the same thing to his team at one time or another. Look at some of Peyton Manning's past playoff performances and how many years it took him to win a playoff game even (Remember the Jets beating him 40 something to zero in 2002? or that horror show he put on the year before he won the Super Bowl?). Look how Brady (this Era's best clutch Qb) played in the Pats playoff game this year or in the 2007 Super Bowl. Or how Rivers played against the Jets last week with the INT to Leonhard that changed the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    He won't retire he had a great regular season 33 tds and 7 ints on a 12 win team at 40 is mind boggling. Plus look how he played in the Dallas game. He is far from done. Plus who would retire from a team that is filled with pro bowlers/all-pros in their primes. Does anyone think Jackson or Rosenfels does any better? Would they have led the Vikes to within one play of the Super Bowl like Brett did? In 2007 would the Packers have gotten so close to the Super Bowl without him? It has been two years and they have yet to win a playoff game since with almost the entire same offense save the QB and a much better defense. Brett is what he is a top ten alltime QB who has a gunslinger mentality that causes him to make bad decisions in the clutch that burn his teams time and time again but there is not a QB out there that has not done the same thing to his team at one time or another. Look at some of Peyton Manning's past playoff performances and how many years it took him to win a playoff game even (Remember the Jets beating him 40 something to zero in 2002? or that horror show he put on the year before he won the Super Bowl?). Look how Brady (this Era's best clutch Qb) played in the Pats playoff game this year or in the 2007 Super Bowl. Or how Rivers played against the Jets last week with the INT to Leonhard that changed the entire game.
    Half the Packers on the roster have never met Brett Favre and the defense last season was in shambles and this yr we were a missed pass away from a playoff victory. I would estimate 90% of Packer fans think they are better off without him. I mean Rodgers is the highest rated QB of all time.

Now were the Jets better off without him?