Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ba Bye Brett!

Ba Bye Brett!

Saints Win!!!! First Super Bowl Appearance Coming Up!!!

Will the old fart Brett finally retire????
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Re: Ba Bye Brett!

I'm not a fan of either team(colts fan), but the whole game was messed up. I know the vikings fumbled liked 100 times but it seemed like the referees were in favor of the Saints. That last pass interference call was a joke just the nfl's over-time rule. Go Colts

I believe Brett will retire......... But you never know

Being here in INDY, I am a COLTS fan too....

I also do not like Farve, so I am glad the Vikings lost....

Also do not like Jarrod Allen.....
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

Not a Viking or Saints fan....

I'd agree there were some questionable calls during the Saints overtime drive. However, that didn't lose the game for the Vikings. How often does a team win away in the playoffs with 5 turnovers? Has that ever happened??

That being said, if the Saints play like this in 2 weeks, Manning will have his second Super Bowl title. Manning won't fire the ball across the field opposite direction with the game on the line. I'll pull for the Saints, but my head tells me the Colts.

Talking Re: Ba Bye Brett!

We all know Brett is going to retire. The question is will he stay retired? Every year he retires, cries, and less people care as time goes on and then returns. So will Brett stay retired, retire and play for the Vikings, or retire and play for a new team. I see him as Cutler's replacement

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    That last pass interference call was a joke just the nfl's over-time rule. Go Colts

I agree, that call sucked! If they can review other plays, they should be able to review calls such as that penalty, especially with game in the line.....

I wanted the Saints to win, but I did not want the ref's to give them the game in the end....
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

If he stayed in NY he would be headed to Miami right now.

Amen camarokids-But seriously,you guys are talking about questionable calls for the saints.Really?Did you guys miss the roughing on the passer on grandpa.And how about the guy hitting him the ground penelty and they called a penelty on the guy.They should just put him in a darn bubble if they don;'t want anyone to hit him.I remember when football was a contact sport.And if i saw one more darn ref help grandpa to his feet after a play i was going to give football up altogether.I have never seen a ref help any other qb up after a play.And they should not being doing that.I am more than happy that the vikes and "all day-just not every play" and grandpa and the tractor good old boy allen are not going to be the super bowl.By they way,why pass the ball when you are in field goal range,wow what a call guys.That call gave the saints the game not any of the refs calls did.

NOTE TO THE GRAMMER POLICE-I am sorry for the mistakes in my last post.Typing while angry always leads to that.We really need a edit feature on here.