Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Spring Training: Who's going?

I'm heading down to my third Spring Training this year. A week away from the Canadian winter, following my beloved Blue Jays - couldn't ask for anything more!

I've got tickets for seven games:
    -Rays @ Jays
    -Jays @ Pirates
    -Orioles @ Jays
    -Tigers @ Jays
    -Jays @ Yankees
    -Jays @ Phillies
    -Yankees @ Jays

And I think we're goint to throw in a Tampa Bay Lightning game while we're down there.

I booked my trip in November, and have been (not so) patiently waiting for March to roll around ever since.

I have no doubt you'll have a great time Kyle, and I'm sure you'll come back with A TON of great photos!

-Pam

Banned

I go every year to the Yankees in Tampa. Still planning my trip this year. But should be going.

Ill be out in Glendale March 5-15th!

I'll be in Arizona Feb. 22nd through sometime in March. Haven't decided when to come back yet.
    Brian Hillerich

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BMH View Post
    I'll be in Arizona Feb. 22nd through sometime in March. Haven't decided when to come back yet.
    LUCKY!!

Finalizing a trip to check out the Angels in March.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

I live just outside downtown Phoenix and will be attending games all over the valley this year. Several in Peoria, out in Goodyear to see the Reds, Tempe Diablo twice for the Angels and probably the A's or Giants.
    Davis Emburey
    demburey@netzero.net
    Always looking for late 70's-late 80's Mariners game used bats!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BMH View Post

Brian,

Why would you ever want to come back???? LOL I love it in AZ.

Aaron

Cactus League

BMH and all others going to AZ... I don't have my dates yet - the wife and I are going to Sin City the last weekend of February and then I will be going on furlough (Laid Off) - but job attached with Unemployment Benes - so I may do an extended ST this year. I usually do a week, might do 2 this year.

I'll let you all know my dates - maybe we can meet up at some games or for a drink after... I will have to do Hi Corbett for the Rox last ST in Tucson and then will be hitting the Rangers for sure and Probably the Angels, Dodgers, White Sox and Mariners.

All the best -

Chris

Headed down to Viera for the 5th consecutive year. I am doing something different this year and heading down the week full team workouts start as opposed to exhibition games.

Kyle, you are really missing out by not taking in a game at the Astros facility it is my favorite, easy access to both teams and great sight lines for photos. The braves facility is awesome but not very good for getting stuff signed. I enjoyed watching a game at the Tigers facility but did not have much luck with autographs there either.