Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Dave Miedema knows the way to a girls heart...

I want to give a special thanks to Dave Miedema for finding me a beautiful Pierzynski bat that has the LVS 125th Anniversary logo on it at SoxFest.

I have been wanting one of these since LVS announced putting the logo's on all the player's bats this year and have been in search ever since. Thanks to Dave he has ended my hunt for this elusive treasure.

The bat has a couple hairline cracks and nice ball marks. It also has the MLB Hologram on it.

Thanks again Dave on the AWESOME find!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Dave Miedema knows the way to a girls heart...

Nice pickup Liz. The bat that is, not Mr. Miedema

But seriously, Dave's one of the hobby's nicest people whom I've dealt with over the last 18 years.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Re: Dave Miedema knows the way to a girls heart...

Quote Originally Posted by grenda12 View Post
    I want to give a special thanks to Dave Miedema for finding me a beautiful Pierzynski bat that has the LVS 125th Anniversary logo on it at SoxFest.

I have been wanting one of these since LVS announced putting the logo's on all the player's bats this year and have been in search ever since. Thanks to Dave he has ended my hunt for this elusive treasure.

The bat has a couple hairline cracks and nice ball marks. It also has the MLB Hologram on it.

Thanks again Dave on the AWESOME find!
    very cool bat. pierzynski went 1 for 3 with a sacrifice on that game. hit off Casey Fien.

anyways glad dave was able to help you out. dave likes to spoil the classy women on the board.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.