Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

New Pete Rose Documentary

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...se+film+coming

All you Rose fans need to check this out! Click the link to the teaser clip..it's about time someone painted Rose in a positive light since he can't do it himself. I got goose bumps watchig this teaser clip. AWSOME!!!!

Bill

Banned

Re: New Pete Rose Documentary

http://barkingfishentertainment.com/4192/index.html

Here is the direct link to the clip.

That was chilling! Loved it.

Great music!

CEI - a well known memorobilia/framing company is putting this together. The owner of the place, Charles, has shown me several different things that they are going to put with this piece. He's interviewing TONS of HOF'er, ex-teamates, ect......It should be excellent!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...se+film+coming

All you Rose fans need to check this out! Click the link to the teaser clip..it's about time someone painted Rose in a positive light since he can't do it himself. I got goose bumps watchig this teaser clip. AWSOME!!!!

Bill
    Hey Bill,

I would go as far as saying I'll bet this "release" has a great deal to do with Pete finally getting serious support in getting elected into the hall of fame.

Yeah, he screwed up. But he's human. He's apologized, even if his way of doing it took too long, and was something other than smelling of total sincereity. The man doesn't believe he did anything to harm baseball, and that's because his betting was simply based on who he thought was going to win. He didn't go down that "I'm throwing a game for coin" nonsense. Argue it all you want, I'm with Pete on this. He bet on teams to win.

It's ridiculous he's not in the hall. The dude belongs. It's that simple. I wish Selig would reinstate him already and let the veteran voters do their thing. It would be nice for the bum to do one worthwhile thing while he was commish. Pete's gonna be seventy years old next year. That's hard to believe. Man, I'm feeling old all of a sudden.

Buster

Banned

A new teaser has been put up. Check it out...some interview with Perez Schmidt and others......

http://www.barkingfishentertainment....92/teaser.html

p.s. WWE or RAW it was embarassing and sad.....

One of the frames showed a Phillies player wearing #14, but it wasn't Rose. Someone wasn't paying attention during the editing of this piece.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RJB44 View Post
    One of the frames showed a Phillies player wearing #14, but it wasn't Rose. Someone wasn't paying attention during the editing of this piece.
    Sure looks like Pete Rose? He has a first baseman's glove on. So if it wasn't Rose, who is the player?

"Hit King" is embroidered on the collar of his striped button-down. Now that's funny.

RJB44, I could not find the "Pete Rose imposter" either. Could you describe the frame and give us an estimate as to when in the teaser it appears?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.