Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thoughts on this Michael Jordan...

Always looking for Game Worn/Issued/Procut Patriots Jerseys! :D

Re: Thoughts on this Michael Jordan...

....sure would like to see that "paperwork".....

Banned

Strange!! As far as I know, Jordan wore 48+4 or 50+4 during the 1997-98 season. Mostly, 50+4. Also, if that is the real deal, seller would be more than willing to post pic of the LOA. Complete documentation = more $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    ....sure would like to see that "paperwork".....
    Exactly.. Let me see the "CharitiBulls" paperwork please. For a bid of $102, that is a little short of I'd say eh.... about $14898

Real MJ (or any Bulls jerseys from the Championship years) command a premium and a CharitiBulls MJ would go anywhere from $12k-$15k easy.

The seller ended it with this statement:

"Replacement LOA is from the Bulls and jersey will be relisted when it arrives!"

Replacement LOA? - With a jersey of this caliber, you don't just misplace its documentation. Or maybe you do. I am eager to see the revised listing with the paperwork included.

Assuming it is legit (w/ the proper papers) I sure as hell wouldn't be selling it on Flea-Bay.

I guess we'll see......

Yea I contact the seller via Ebay to see the CharitaBulls paperwork and never got an answer but saw his item update about getting a "replacement" letter. Well, if it doesn't have the raised NBA Finals trophies on it and signed by Bulls Relations Director Jeff Schultz, then forget it!

Should be interesting... lol

In my opinion that jersey was NOT a game issued or a game worn, there is a few issues with it. The Font positioning is off on the "JORDAN" between the R and D. There are a few more issues with the "BULLS" font as well. I would def stay away I don't care what LOA he has.

Regards
    Mike