X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xpress34
    • Sep 2008

Re: Giambi GU Pickup!!!!

Best of luck to you... and me!!!

I'm really stoked about owning a uni that is Photomatched to a CARD!!!

Great thin g about pinstripe unis... easy to match to specific pics...

When I see G-Man at ST to get the jersey and pants signed, I'm going to ask about the possibility of a bat and some gloves to display with them...

All the best -

Chris

Comment

• 2000mvpfan
      • Nov 2005

You shouldn't have any problems getting that uni signed-Giambi is a great signer.
      And if it's at all possible,if you see any of his gear (hats,jerseys,locker plates-whatever) out there once the season starts,and it's something you have no interest in,could you let me know?I'm at a slight disadvantage being about 2200 miles away LOL!!

Take care,
      Joe
      sigpic
      ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Comment

• Instanton
        • Dec 2008

Congratulations Chris. Saw it on the bay, the minute it was live. Glad you were able to pick it up. Here's to great Rockies season, in '10!

Comment

• Instanton
          • Dec 2008

Helton17's a great seller. Like you; I too have purchased quite a bit of Rox memorabilia from him in the past. I accredit a fine portion of my Rockies prospect jerseys to him. Glad you were able to get a deal off 'Bay.

Comment

• OaklandAsFan
            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by xpress34
            Best of luck to you... and me!!!

I'm really stoked about owning a uni that is Photomatched to a CARD!!!

Great thin g about pinstripe unis... easy to match to specific pics...

When I see G-Man at ST to get the jersey and pants signed, I'm going to ask about the possibility of a bat and some gloves to display with them...

All the best -

Chris

Jason is pretty cool about GU equipment so I wouldn't forsee a problem getting a bat or gloves out of him during ST.

Comment

Working...