Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Atlanta Braves Signings (Jan 31st-Feb 2nd)

Anyone plan on attending any of the following?

1/31:

Jim Powell, Freddie Freeman, Jordan Schafer, Zane Smith
    4-5:30pm
    4210 Washington Rd
    Evans,
    Georgia

2/1:

Brad Clontz, Brian Jordan, Chino Cadahia, Chipper Jones, David Ross, Kris Medlin, Peter Moylan, Tim Hudson
    4:30-6:30pm
    3605 Sandy Plains Rd
    Marietta,
    Georgia

2/2:

Brad Clontz, David Ross, Glen Hubbard, Jason Heyward, Jim Powell, Tim Hudson, Todd Redmond
    4:00-5:00pm
    1689 Eisenhower Pkwy
    Macon,
    Georgia

Re: Atlanta Braves Signings (Jan 31st-Feb 2nd)

I'll be at the one in Marietta. I'll probably get there atleast 3 hours early so I can get Chipper. I'll also be at the ones in Suwanee and Gwinnett Stadium

I'll be at the Marietta one.

Can you provide me with the information to the Suwanee and Gwinnett Stadium one here or by email?

NM, I went to the Braves site for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    NM, I went to the Braves site for the information.

Yea there's like 15 stops in the southeast.

I have some extra full-resolution images (big enough for 16x20's) of the players that are appearing at the Caravan so if anybody needs any they can have them for free to get printed and have signed.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I have some extra full-resolution images (big enough for 16x20's) of the players that are appearing at the Caravan so if anybody needs any they can have them for free to get printed and have signed.
    How much does it cost to have a 16x20 printed out? What company do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    How much does it cost to have a 16x20 printed out? What company do you recommend?

I get all my prints done at Costco in Kennesaw. It's only $1.50 for an 8x10. I love the 12x18 prints though...and they're only $2.99. They also have poster-sized prints (20x30) for $8.99. 16x20's are $5.99

I just moved to atlanta like 5 months ago. i want to go to one or two stops like the two at publix super markets. what should i expect at these things? how is it laid out? is it worth me going? I am familiar with cardinals caravan and the marlins caravan but i have never experienced this one.

ANy help would be appreciated!
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by stlgroundskeeper View Post
    I just moved to atlanta like 5 months ago. i want to go to one or two stops like the two at publix super markets. what should i expect at these things? how is it laid out? is it worth me going? I am familiar with cardinals caravan and the marlins caravan but i have never experienced this one.

ANy help would be appreciated!
    Andrew

The Braves had a caravan last year, but not that many people went. This will be my first year going to their caravan. They used to have Fanfests, but they were a disaster with the 3-4 hour long waits just to be told that the players' time is up. Hopefully this caravan is well planned out. I'm getting there hours in advance, and I suggest anyone else to do the same if they want the auto of their choice.

I plan on arriving early for the Marietta one. I arrived roughly an hour during the one I attended a couple years ago and it was a very good experience. During one of them Andruw Jones signed, another one Mike Hampton signed, and another one Chipper Jones signed. The Chipper Jones one was busy, but it went smoothly.