Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up OT - Mean-Spiritedness

Hi Forum Members,

I want to share a concern that I have. In a thread about Bagwell items, I asked if the seller had any Bagwell cleats. The result was the following:

"then i get 3 more emails from anonymuos people who tell me what a mistake i would make selling anything to frikativ54. so to answer you all, i am not selling anything else."

I am appalled that there are people who read the forum whose goal it is to make sure that I don't get any more Bagwell items. What has this forum come to that this kind of behavior is even acceptable?

To the person sending these emails, you owe me an apology. Come forward and admit your actions. You poisoned the well, and you should be suspended from the Game Used Forums.

This kind of garbage is the reason that I limit my time on this website.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

Re: OT - Mean-Spiritedness

Where is the thread that you are referring to? I am not able to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahsdad View Post
    Where is the thread that you are referring to? I am not able to find it.
    It was deleted at the poster's request. You posted in it, and the guy was trying to sell Rangers' and Astros' items. Midway through the thread, the seller posted that he received three anonymous emails not to sell to me.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Pretty pathetic if this did happen. Then people wonder why the hobby is dead or people leave the hobby.

It's amazing how much cr@p happens because of a used piece of clothing or a bat or ball.

Banned

I did not read that deeply into the thread. Someone was looking for Bagwell/Biggio items and that was what caught my attention.
    Unfortunately there are at least 3 people that have had something other then a postive experience with you as a buyer.
    Sarahsdad

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    It was deleted at the poster's request. You posted in it, and the guy was trying to sell Rangers' and Astros' items. Midway through the thread, the seller posted that he received three anonymous emails not to sell to me.
    Why would someone say such a thing? Did you possibly buy something in the past from someone here, and then not pay? Did you return something damaged that wasn't when you received it? I just don't understand.

Buster

Can people not act their age.

Ignore it, Ive said this many times. If you dont like what their saying or doing, move on and ignore it. Its the adult thing to do. Then again there are too many people on this forum that like to be centered around the drama that they are causing.

Grow Up!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahsdad View Post
    Unfortunately there are at least 3 people that have had something other then a postive experience with you as a buyer.
    Sarahsdad
    That's weird. I have only had transactions with three board members, and two of them were positive. Perhaps the same person wrote in three times. Or maybe someone else has a grudge against me. Who knows. I just don't think that should be going on on Game Used Universe.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Banned

Buster:
    If you are looking for Bagwell/Biggio/Astros GU items please email me. I have some items you may be interested in.
    Sarahsdad
    wavelandandaddison@hotmail.com

Jays1fan

I feel for you Frik. There are 2 many people on here that their whole purpose is to cause trouble. This place needs some Mods to clean the crap up.