Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Is it possible to go from a 46 to a 50 in one year?

Over the time I've been aware of this site, and in reading the older threads, I've noticed that there are quite a few members that give advice that I would say is misleading and off tract, and really have nothing of substance backing their point of view other than just an opinion. Often times, those opinions are completely lacking of sound knowledge. In my mind, that's dangerous and hurtful to collectors. I wish there was more of a moderation element to this site, where the non-factual "opinions" that are voiced could be removed due to lack of foundation. But that would mean the mods would have to be fairly knowledgable in the hobby too in regards to most of the subjects.

So I guess the lesson to be learned here is.....you get what you pay for.

And these comments are free. Please make note of that.

Buster

Re: Is it possible to go from a 46 to a 50 in one year?

46 to 50 is a big jump. I have one 46 and 50 jersey and it is a big difference. The player that wore the 46 normally wears a 48 but would never fit into a 50 and the same goes for the player I have with the 50 jersey. Did the player in your case ever wear a 48? It seems possible though if the player you are yalkig about got bigger overtime or was given a jersey too small to start with. In this hobby though all we can do is speculate and hope.