Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Ethics Question Regarding Game Used & Fanfests

Quote Originally Posted by magda24 View Post
    Did anyone buy any of the Nats "Martinez" jerseys that were available for sale? If yes, please contact me if you are interested in reselling. Thanks in advance.

M. Martinez

michael.martinez123@comcast.net
    I know who bought it! She may be willing to sell it! If not, I know the person who bought the Martinez 2008 Opening Day jersey w/ Nats Park patch and MLB holo.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Jim -

I didn't mean to pick on the choice of words - Dad was an English Major... it's in the blood!!

All the best -

Chris

Chris,

I made this bed, now I have to sleep in it! Andrew is correct--I wish I never started the whole subject.

-Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jdr3 View Post
    I made this bed, now I have to sleep in it!
    Just don't lose any sleep over it! Just remember - we're a bunch of Jocks, ex-Jocks or wannabe-Jocks who get closer to the action by buying other Jocks used items!!!

All the best -

Chris

Banned

I remember reading an article about the Expos possibly moving to Washington DC in 2002 sometime.

I swear I remember reading that name, "Andrew Lang", in the story. I think he had discussions at the time with Bud Selig. I will Google it and try to find the story to share it with you.

It is my belief that Andrew Lang was behind the whole move and had major influence in it coming to be. He had planned for many years to corner the market on the lesser known bench players of a last place team. I can just see him now, the filthy greedy pig, grabbing the jerseys off the racks and tables as he sprinted through the 400 square foot cathedral, leaving behind the superstars of the likes of Paul "Pincushion-butt" La Duca.

You guys never stood a chance. The filthy pig.

Hi Andrew, was nice talking to you via email the other night!!!

Buster

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    I remember reading an article about the Expos possibly moving to Washington DC in 2002 sometime.

I swear I remember reading that name, "Andrew Lang", in the story. I think he had discussions at the time with Bud Selig. I will Google it and try to find the story to share it with you.

It is my belief that Andrew Lang was behind the whole move and had major influence in it coming to be. He had planned for many years to corner the market on the lesser known bench players of a last place team. I can just see him now, the filthy greedy pig, grabbing the jerseys off the racks and tables as he sprinted through the 400 square foot cathedral, leaving behind the superstars of the likes of Paul "Pincushion-butt" La Duca.

You guys never stood a chance. The filthy pig.

Hi Andrew, was nice talking to you via email the other night!!!

Buster
    It was real nice talking with you too and glad I could help you with the Ichiro and Matsui game used bats.

When are you going to sell me your Stephen Strasburg San Diego State jersey???
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500