• scootmagroot
      • Oct 2009

Re: February Pickups!!

Heres the Poreda glove

Comment

• Ollie
        • Oct 2008

Okay she may not be game used but she's definitely going to see a helluva lot of Yankees games over her lifetime (on tv, not causing a Cubs 'goatesque' incident at Yankee Stadium) Her name is Edie (after Edie Falco) I have been very unwell the past year and I almost died 4 weeks ago (scary thought at 23) but am getting a lot of help, particularly from my amazing Mom who I hate being separated from right now but we will soon be back together again. Over the year I had to unfortunately put on hold my passion of collecting game used items but seeing these pickup lists helped get me through the difficult times and with my acquisition of Edie, I'm back on the road to health and buying as much Yankees jerseys, bats, caps as soon as I can! So thanks to everyone who posts and runs this wonderful forum!

Ollie

Check Out My Youtube Channel For More Of My Yankees Collection

Check Out My MLB 2K11 Yankees Franchise

Comment

• skyking26
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by mbrieve
          I was able to add this Alan Trammell bat to my collection and was able to make the deal locally (we connected through GUU). This is a nice Cooper bat and exhibits great use. I had planned to add a different 84 Tiger, but couldn't pass up this Trammell.

Shoot me an email.
          ROBERT KOPPEL
          Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
          and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• cmw2ward
            • Dec 2007

Great pickup Ollie! Hang in there!

Comment

• Dewey2007
              • Dec 2007

I recently picked up this Isaiah JR Rider game used jersey from his brief one game comeback with the North Texas Fresh of the ABA. It was worn on 11/29/09 and was purchased directly from the team.
              Attached Files
              sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• markfd
                • Jul 2006

I did not pick up all of these this month but since I have not posted most of these before and now that I got them signed this week down here at Nats camp in Viera I thought I would post the following:

Ian Desmond 2009 GU Washington Nationals home jersey (courtesy of Andrew)

Craig Stammen 2007 GU Potomac Nationals home jersey (courtesy of a 3-way trade with Jason and Andrew)

Michael Burgess 2008 GU Potomac Nationals home jersey (courtesy of the P-Nats)

Jack McGeary 2008 GU Vermont Lakemonsters away jersey (courtesy of the Lakemonsters)

Destin Hood 2009 GU Vermont Lakemonsters away jersey (courtesy of the Lakemonsters)
                Attached Files

Comment

• markfd
                  • Jul 2006

I also got these two jerseys:

Cristian Guzman 2008 GU Jackie Robinson Day Washington Nationals away jersey (coourtesy of MLB auctions)

Jesus Flores 2007 GU Washington Nationals home jersey (courtesy of Andrew)
                  Attached Files

Comment

• allstarsplus
                    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by markfd
                    I also got these two jerseys:

Cristian Guzman 2008 GU Jackie Robinson Day Washington Nationals away jersey (coourtesy of MLB auctions)

Jesus Flores 2007 GU Washington Nationals home jersey (courtesy of Andrew)
                    Glad to see how all the jerseys ended up! I like how you got Guzy's Jackie Robinson jersey signed on the front!
                    Regards,
                    Andrew Lang
                    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                    202-716-8500

Comment

• markfd
                      • Jul 2006

With all this dirt on the front I thought getting it signed on the front was best!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• bennett_83
                        • May 2010

I know this isn't the "typical" game worn item that people post but none the less I thought I'd share it. It is Rusty Wallace's firesuit that he wore during the 1993 Winston 500 where he flipped several times & sustained several injuries. I just recently acquired it through an individual who has spent over 20 yrs in the sport & who personally worked w/ Rusty through most of his career. You can still visibly see some of the blood stains (many more than what is shown) still visible after 17 yrs...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLdvjpFYcIs (this is a link to the video of the crash).
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...