Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jon Jay

Jon Jay

Anybody have any Jon Jay Game Used stuff? He is a St. Louis Cardinals OF Prospect.

Thanx,
    Joey B.

Banned

Re: Jon Jay

I believe an ebay member "ickguard" or something like that has a Jon Jay gu bat for sale on there.

Yes, you are correct. Me and ickguard are in negotiations right now for it.

Quote Originally Posted by aintijoey View Post
    Anybody have any Jon Jay Game Used stuff? He is a St. Louis Cardinals OF Prospect.

Thanx,
    Joey B.
    Joey,
    Here is a 2006 LS P72 of Jon Jay. The stats on the bat are from his 2006 "A" Quad Cities season. He had 234 AB's in 60 games. He has since spent 2008-09 in "AAA" Memphis and is on the Cardinal 2010 "40 Man Roster". He is an OF, wears #68, bats and throws from the left side. How many players do you know of that have team bats form "A" ball?? Here is a good example. This bat is part of my Cardinal collection and is NFS. With all his tenure in the Cardinal minors, his bats shouldn't be that difficult to obtain.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Yea; thats from the set, I'm guessing from Elite SM, and PSA/DNA Rookie Graph? That is the one I'm trying to get from ickguard on eBay.

Where did you get that bat from?

Where did you get that bat from?
    Joey,
    Bought from Elite 15 Feb 2007 for $85, did not have the sticker. Might be I really didn't need one. So for the asking price now and what I paid makes the sitcker some expensive, more than the bat is worth............

woodbat

How does one go about buying from Elite? I've been on their website and it looks completely HORRIBLE. I have also looked on their eBay page, which does not exist.

Smile Re: Jon Jay

How does one go about buying from Elite? I've been on their website and it looks completely HORRIBLE. I have also looked on their eBay page, which does not exist.
    Joey,
    Elite had this bat listed on eBay. Lot 290081747926 ended 16 Feb 2007 at 10.19.28 PST. Cost $84.57, shipping $14.00=$98.57. They did enclose a COA page with a little ELITE sticker in the LR corner, no sticker number and no sticker on the bat. The COA lists the address & phone number: ELITE--4020 Tampa Rd--Oldsmar, FL 34677---Phone 813-749-8560. Have not had any later dealings with them, so the address and/or phone number may not be current. Hope this helps you some. Good luck on acquiring your bat.

Don
    stlbats
    woodbat@bellsouth.net
    Attached Images Attached Images      

BuMp