If this has been addressed from, I apologize. I have a few jerseys on ebay currently and someone sent this message to me in the form of a question on one of my listings:

To:flash195From:intheminors Item:Staten Island Yankees Game Used/Worn Home Jersey (110489381261) Subject:Re: Question about payment for item #110489381261 - Staten Island Yankees Game Used/Worn Home Jersey
Q: Hi Nice jersey. Be very very careful with paypal only. Paypay is no friend of the seller. I have well over 3000 auctions 100% feedbacks, I'm a retired NYPD Detective. The case against paypal is very long. Pull up "paypal horrors" on google. As a seller you are 100% responsible to insure the item - never the buyer as they are covered simply by using paypal. If there's a problem paypal comes after you the seller to payup. You are at the mercy of the buyer to be honest and not say you sent something different. PP will side with the buyer - your out again. The IRS now monitors paypal for unpaid taxes. The list is endless. When I sell I do what I can to receive postal money orders - even checks. We all want to be honest but truly paypal is not ever in the sellers favor. its nice to receive the money right away but the risks are too great. My old partner now works for paypal in Fla. He told me absolutly no one in his office sells using it. Thats enough for me. All the best Dave