First off, I am selling these on behalf of a former Buckeye. Second, I really don't know about shoes so if something seems too high, please make an offer. Lastly I will get every question answered, but may take a little more time since I have to ask the player. All items were worn in the players last game against Michigan.

First is a game-worn shoe from AJ Hawk, signed as well. $500
Beanie Wells Game Worn show, signed $500
Ted Ginn signed game worn shoe, work-out shoe $500
Ted Ginn game worn glove, mouthguard and playbook page $500

I also attached a photo of the collection which is for sale as well. If there is something from a current Buckeye or newly-drafted Buckeye (Gonzalez, Wells, Ginn, etc) let me know and we may be able to get something worked out. I have attached photos and a photo of the collection and again, I am trying to help a former player who obviously didn't make it to the NFL so if the prices are too high, just make an offer as I really do not have idea of value. I try to stay with less expensive jerseys of Buccaneers and former Buckeyes and Spartans in the NFL so don't know much about other equipment. My email is jperlman@ohaflcio.org and again, if there is something in particular you would want game worn (mainly just shoes and gloves) or signed, just let me know.