Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 41 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Yeah I know that, I just thought because it was posted right after mine maybe you were referencing mine.

Quote Originally Posted by capitalssticks View Post
    no sir i was referring to the endless pages of same-style items not photomatched items. if u notice there are 39 pages ahead of your listing

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I'd like to update this with another great full-resolution match to this bat:

I just found these AMAZINGGGGGGG pictures to go with my Matt Kemp photomatch of him breaking this bat over his knee:

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    Billy Butler photomatched to 2009.09.09. Had 3 Doubles in the game, his fourth 3 Double game of the season, which is the first time a player has had 4+ 3 Double games in a single season since at least before 1900. Also, Butler won AL Player of the Week that week. Trying to additionally match to a 2HR game on 9/7/09, but may need to sign up for MLB.TV to pull game footage as I cannot find any still photos with enough detail for a definitive match to that game.

Well, with some generous help from Bert/Shoremen44 in obtaining stills from the game video, I have now been able to match this 3 Double game bat additionally to a 2 HR game a couple days earlier. I've got perfect photo-matches to both HRs on 9/7/09 and the doubles on 9/9/09 and know from MLB the bat was broken on 9/11/09. In that time span Butler went 3-4, 2-3, 3-5, 2-5, 1-5 (not sure what inning the bat was broken) with a total of 2 HR and 4 Doubles, including double #45 on the season. Anyhow its safe to say this bat was the tool used for a spectacular hot streak. Below is my full sheet, with the HR at bat matches - thanks to Bert.

And just for a little more color, here is the game recap discussion of the first home run... an absolute bomb... http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/new...t=.jsp&c_id=kc
    ---
    Butler wowed the Labor Day audience of 18,453 with a 442-foot shot. Catching hold of a 2-2 slider from right-hander Ervin Santana, Butler sent the drive soaring high over the left-field bullpen and against the lower glass of the new Royals Hall of Fame.
    Heck, he wasn't even trying to do anything like that. His objective is to hit everything to right-center field. With the count 2-2, he just wanted a little line drive or a grounder through a hole.
    Home run? Never entered his mind. Butler just got a little ahead of the pitch and pulled it to deepest left field.
    "Two-strike approach, I'm not trying to hit that. I'm just trying to put the barrel on the ball and that's what happened," he said.
    So it was just an accident?
    "Yeah, exactly. I'm just trying to hit a line drive, get something through the infield," Butler said. "At that point, it's a close 2-1 game and I'm just trying to get something going."

Butler even outdid St. Louis slugger Albert Pujols, who on June 21 became the first to reach the Hall of Fame glass with a grand slam. But Pujols' drive was estimated at a mere 423 feet. The stadium record is Bo Jackson's 475-foot blast in 1986 against Seattle's Mike Moore.
    Butler also homered in the eighth against reliever Jose Arredondo, a solo drive that was much more modest. It just cleared the left-center-field wall, estimated at 390 feet.
    That gave Butler four RBIs. In the sixth, he singled to right field to score Josh Anderson for the Royals' fifth run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by capitalssticks View Post
    heres a better shot of just the photomatch on the neuvirth capitals stick
    Man that is a amazing match.

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    Well, with some generous help from Bert/Shoremen44 in obtaining stills from the game video, I have now been able to match this 3 Double game bat additionally to a 2 HR game a couple days earlier. I've got perfect photo-matches to both HRs on 9/7/09 and the doubles on 9/9/09 and know from MLB the bat was broken on 9/11/09. In that time span Butler went 3-4, 2-3, 3-5, 2-5, 1-5 (not sure what inning the bat was broken) with a total of 2 HR and 4 Doubles, including double #45 on the season. Anyhow its safe to say this bat was the tool used for a spectacular hot streak. Below is my full sheet, with the HR at bat matches - thanks to Bert.

And just for a little more color, here is the game recap discussion of the first home run... an absolute bomb... http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/new...t=.jsp&c_id=kc
    ---
    Butler wowed the Labor Day audience of 18,453 with a 442-foot shot. Catching hold of a 2-2 slider from right-hander Ervin Santana, Butler sent the drive soaring high over the left-field bullpen and against the lower glass of the new Royals Hall of Fame.
    Heck, he wasn't even trying to do anything like that. His objective is to hit everything to right-center field. With the count 2-2, he just wanted a little line drive or a grounder through a hole.
    Home run? Never entered his mind. Butler just got a little ahead of the pitch and pulled it to deepest left field.
    "Two-strike approach, I'm not trying to hit that. I'm just trying to put the barrel on the ball and that's what happened," he said.
    So it was just an accident?
    "Yeah, exactly. I'm just trying to hit a line drive, get something through the infield," Butler said. "At that point, it's a close 2-1 game and I'm just trying to get something going."

Butler even outdid St. Louis slugger Albert Pujols, who on June 21 became the first to reach the Hall of Fame glass with a grand slam. But Pujols' drive was estimated at a mere 423 feet. The stadium record is Bo Jackson's 475-foot blast in 1986 against Seattle's Mike Moore.
    Butler also homered in the eighth against reliever Jose Arredondo, a solo drive that was much more modest. It just cleared the left-center-field wall, estimated at 390 feet.
    That gave Butler four RBIs. In the sixth, he singled to right field to score Josh Anderson for the Royals' fifth run.
    That is the NICEST billy butler bat i have ever seen!!!!

Wes... like I said before... Killer bat... congrats
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

I just picked up these 2 jerseys and have been able to photo match them both.
    First one is an Anthony Spencer throwback used last season against the Chiefs and the Raiders. I've matched it to 4 photos from the Raiders game but I think this one is the best. Look at the mark on the 9 of the left sleeve.

Attachment 34972
    Attachment 34973

Second one is a Miles Austin jersey worn last season in the first game against the Eagles where he had a 49 yd TD catch. I matched this one to 2 pics. I think this is the best though. The grass stain is pretty easy to spot on this one.

Attachment 34975
    Attachment 34974
    Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

Here's a closer pic of the sleeve from the game.

Attachment 34976
    Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

Quote Originally Posted by jv225 View Post
    Here's a closer pic of the sleeve from the game.

Attachment 34976
    Sweet match, dead on

Quote Originally Posted by jv225 View Post
    Second one is a Miles Austin jersey worn last season in the first game against the Eagles where he had a 49 yd TD catch. I matched this one to 2 pics. I think this is the best though. The grass stain is pretty easy to spot on this one.

i am beyond jealous!
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller