Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: If you catch a significant HR or even a ground-rule double, would you...

Some guys don't want it back like Bonds said during the Aaron chase that he wanted the fan who caught it to keep it. If the guy wanted it I would ask for a bat and jersey from the best player on the team and another ball used in the game signed by the whole team. I would not sell it so I think it would be fair for the player to trade such stuff for it.

It is too hard for me to imagine. When I lived in the St Louis area, I never came close to a HR ball during an actual game. If I was fortunate enough to get that lucky, I would probably faint and have it taken from me before I had a chance to decide what to do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalsFan View Post
    It is too hard for me to imagine. When I lived in the St Louis area, I never came close to a HR ball during an actual game. If I was fortunate enough to get that lucky, I would probably faint and have it taken from me before I had a chance to decide what to do.
    Balls are so hard to catch in a crowded stadium I have been to alot of games and never come close to catching anything. The closest I got was last summer Gary Sheffield hit a ball that bounced off the seat two seats to my left and into the hands of the teenager sitting behind that seat. Other than that nada.