Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

MLB Holograms - Trackable, Steiner Game Used Holograms - Not Trackable....

I tried and tried to look for the link to verified some of Steiner Game Used I got but to no avail.

Is there such link exist?

If not, what if you lose the paper certificate, what would be your back up? Even though Steiner is very reputable company, would you purchase a game used item with Steiner Number Hologram attached but there is NO paper to back it up with?

Worst case scenario, game used baseballs. On the paper, it would have date of the game which it came from. Without the paper, what is your back up then? .... Brandon Steiner or their employees... I hope you are reading the forums....

Another thing, what if you have a double header games, how do you know which game the baseball comes from since it does not mentioned? This applied to both MLB Holograms and Steiner Certified Letter.

Banned

Re: MLB Holograms - Trackable, Steiner Game Used Holograms - Not Trackable....

Banned

Oops didnt read the whole thing, that link wont help you

You can probably call their costumer service, and they can help. I believe they have all the holo numbers on some computer database.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    You can probably call their costumer service, and they can help. I believe they have all the holo numbers on some computer database.

I have tried that and guess what?... they dont!

I believe that is a lie because there is NO WAY a multi-million dollar company do not have a tracking system on the items they authenticated.

Maybe it's just me, they dont want to be as public as MLB Holograms database.

Then I wonder why they bother with these numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Then I wonder why they bother with these numbers?
    If a numbered hologram is on both the item and COA, then a generic COA can not be taken from a cheap item and placed with a more desirable, but fake, one, as happened when the holograms were generic themselves.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LWMM View Post
    If a numbered hologram is on both the item and COA, then a generic COA can not be taken from a cheap item and placed with a more desirable, but fake, one, as happened when the holograms were generic themselves.

You got the wrong impression of the question...

It is about .. what if you lost your paper LOA, what proof do you have for backup since there is NO database for Steiner.

All I can think of is if you have it photomatched. I cannot believe Steiner doesn't keep track of the numbers they stick on their holos.