Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Anybody have any game used lockers?

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    Here are some pictures of the locker i used to have.
    thats ronny cedeno locker right?

did you get from mlb auctions? how much did it cost and what was the shipping cost?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post

did you get from mlb auctions? how much did it cost and what was the shipping cost?
    At the start of the season the Cubs give away wristbands for a lottery drawing for tickets for the season and they usually have stuff for sale.
    They had a bunch of these for sale but I cant remember how much it was.

Banned

Yes it was Ronny Cedeno locker

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    Yes it was Ronny Cedeno locker
    so did you get it at a cubs fanfest? only place i have seen lockers available has been steiner and mlb auctions.

just curious if the common players locker is a lot less than the star lockers and possibly affordable.

thanks in advance on the reply

joel
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Banned

so did you get it at a cubs fanfest? only place i have seen lockers available has been steiner and mlb auctions.

just curious if the common players locker is a lot less than the star lockers and possibly affordable.

thanks in advance on the reply

joel
    Read the post before my last one.
    They had star players and common players.
    I cant remember if the star players lockers cost more then the common player ones.
    Maybe someone else that went can remember.

Banned

Wow, now that is a nice piece .... if I was a Cubs fan.

If you pick one up, what stopping you getting a second and third?... you must have one heck of place ... to keep that furniture in one piece!

I purchased and still waiting for my 4-yankee-stadium seats. Will deadbolt those suckers in the basement --- in front of the 52 incher .... still have to explain to the relatives about the stuff I got in the basement!

Hey Joel, want to split the letter "E" in the stadium logo? I dont think I have a spot big enough to store it. Had impulse about buying it - just for the sake of owning it....

platinum -

I also bought it at the Cubs sale when they were handing out wristbands. I also picked up a turnstile as well. The lockers were $100 and turnstiles $200. Though I found out later that the lockers were suppose to be $1,000 and were mis marked. My buddy was there and called me, told me there was 2 turnstiles and 2 lockers still for sale, I told him to buy 1 of each and I will be down there in 30 minutes to pick them up. Got home and the locker would not fit downstairs, the tunstile was great. Have since moved it as it was a little big. Wish I had it back.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSTIG View Post
    platinum -

I also bought it at the Cubs sale when they were handing out wristbands. I also picked up a turnstile as well. The lockers were $100 and turnstiles $200. Though I found out later that the lockers were suppose to be $1,000 and were mis marked. My buddy was there and called me, told me there was 2 turnstiles and 2 lockers still for sale, I told him to buy 1 of each and I will be down there in 30 minutes to pick them up. Got home and the locker would not fit downstairs, the tunstile was great. Have since moved it as it was a little big. Wish I had it back.

Nick
    great story. i would have done a buy now , measure later at that price.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com

Banned

great story. i would have done a buy now , measure later at that price.
    I think thats what everybody did.
    I had 3 ways to get it in and none worked.
    The lockers are just huge. I had to rent a Ahual truck to take mine home.
    Thats when I realized that this wasn't looking good/

Quote Originally Posted by yankees.stub View Post
    Wow, now that is a nice piece .... if I was a Cubs fan.

If you pick one up, what stopping you getting a second and third?... you must have one heck of place ... to keep that furniture in one piece!

I purchased and still waiting for my 4-yankee-stadium seats. Will deadbolt those suckers in the basement --- in front of the 52 incher .... still have to explain to the relatives about the stuff I got in the basement!

Hey Joel, want to split the letter "E" in the stadium logo? I dont think I have a spot big enough to store it. Had impulse about buying it - just for the sake of owning it....
    i remember someone posting getting one and not getting into the basement and kept in storage in their garage instead. those lockers are monsters. those that bought one, im sure they have enough space in the basement but its a matter of getting down the staircase. dimension on those monsters dont look mover friendly.

no thanks on the letter E. no space and unplanned.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com