Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Game Used vs Game Ready ... what is MLB Authenticator thinking when they comes up with this tittle?

Quote Originally Posted by yankees.stub View Post
    Good customer services, no?

Amazing, like reading my mind!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Re: Game Used vs Game Ready ... what is MLB Authenticator thinking when they comes up with this tittle?

Name:  331040531_o.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  53.8 KB

That looks like game use on the ball. Could it be that the authenticator didn't have any history on the ball so they put it in a "Game Ready" database?

Also, I noticed the auction has "Best Offer". Again, not for me, but my guess is these will all sell at prices over $1,000.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Attachment 34741

That looks like game use on the ball. Could it be that the authenticator didn't have any history on the ball so they put it in a "Game Ready" database?

Also, I noticed the auction has "Best Offer". Again, not for me, but my guess is these will all sell at prices over $1,000.

You hit the nail on the head there!

It looks like game used with the grass stain and dirt - @ first reaction. But those can be created!

Since MLB Authenticated Program is so STRICT, I dont think the AUTHENTICATOR is that naive.... not noticing the dirt and grass stain on the ball ... even if he/she is one-eye-cyclops-with-stigmatism, those things can be felt by touch.

What make this item desirable to me - since it looks like game used and Alex signed it as game used, BUT MLB database says otherwise... then it is otherwise to me (I am one of those guine pigs who trust MLB authentication process faithfully but damn it, sometime you just want to scream out....expletive and all.... what the hell!)