Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: O/T: With all the craziness happening around UPPERDECK, should I be worried about the game used I purchase

Will have to go through the boxes in the basement.

I am one of those - I dont display my stuff.

If you can see how I bundle my bats in the corner of a room, this entire forum will goes nuts!

(Used to display stuff, until the dust get in the way and I have to clean them and so forth. Dont have time for that! Too busy looking for new stuff)

Re: O/T: With all the craziness happening around UPPERDECK, should I be worried about the game used I purchase

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Wow. Do you have anything for now for sale or can you get it? Not Woods though, I am not a big golf fan. But I would defintely want a Pujols bat or jersey.
    I was told that they were not getting any Pujols game used except for what they buy from 3rd parties for their cards. I think the UDA deal with Pujols is only autographs.

They will get more LeBron items this season and the prices are super expensive for the game used. What is nice is the unused LeBron items that are his game models that he autographs.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by yankees.stub View Post

If you can see how I bundle my bats in the corner of a room, this entire forum will goes nuts!

(Used to display stuff, until the dust get in the way and I have to clean them and so forth. Dont have time for that! Too busy looking for new stuff)

OK, post up! We are snowed in here in Washington DC and need to look at your collection!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Vic Fanatic - It has been several hours, and I am starting to wonder what is up with you.

Come on post up your UDA game used Marino, Montana, and Kobe jersey from '06 and of course the LeBron from '08 and your game used balls from All star game HR Derby.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Vic Fanatic - It has been several hours, and I am starting to wonder what is up with you.

Come on post up your UDA game used Marino, Montana, and Kobe jersey from '06 and of course the LeBron from '08 and your game used balls from All star game HR Derby.
    "Vic Fanatic" is actually your name? Wow, what a fun name for a sports fan! I'd love to see your LeBron and Kobe, as well.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

So you can store it in your basement?

I think you might be missing out on the joy of collecting a bit my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    "Vic Fanatic" is actually your name? Wow, what a fun name for a sports fan! I'd love to see your LeBron and Kobe, as well.
    I know Reid.

Vic joined on Feb 3rd and has averaged 25 posts his first 3+ days. Now he hasn't posted in 5+ hours.

Obviously the joke is on us because now we aren't worthy.

He collects all things Yankees, and the top basketball players and legendary QBs and goes to get his game used at UDA where that quartet of game used jerseys would be around $50,000 (Retail).

The last LeBron and Kobe game used UDA jerseys I was offered were over $15,000 each for the '08/'09 season.

Reid, what do you value that quartet of game used jerseys at?
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    I know Reid.

Vic joined on Feb 3rd and has averaged 25 posts his first 3+ days. Now he hasn't posted in 5+ hours.

Obviously the joke is on us because now we aren't worthy.

He collects all things Yankees, and the top basketball players and legendary QBs and goes to get his game used at UDA where that quartet of game used jerseys would be around $50,000 (Retail).

The last LeBron and Kobe game used UDA jerseys I was offered were over $15,000 each for the '08/'09 season.

Reid, what do you value that quartet of game used jerseys at?

Got to have a life too... cant be hanging out on GUU all day ... some one here already told I post too much... so I slow down!

1. Fri-Sun ... MY time ... it's 3-days poker and just happened to be Super Bowl, so there is more gambling going on!

2. I love to pick stuff up with the extra$ or whenever I have a decent game of poker. I enjoy it for the first couple days - laying them out and just walk by and look at them. Then look at them again at a different angle... and just leave them at that until I decide enough is enough!

3. I tried not to display my stuff since I dont want to give others - who is NOT in the hobby as much as I am. 8 out of 10, think I have an ADDICTION that need to be fixed or counseled. I love these stuff. If I get stranded on an island ... I will want all my collectible with me and a couple fishing rods.... got to eat you know!

4. Most of my stuff are in the basement. All box up if they need to be away from the sun. Learn that lesson hard - about 20 signed balls got ruined because of it (there is UV protected cubes back then).

5. I should itemized my stuff ... but damn, where do I start? Going by the sports? or go by what i think it's worth? Now that will take freaking months to figure out!

(on my break from poker and do a quick reply)

Banned

Got to have a life too... cant be hanging out on GUU all day ... some one here already told I post too much... so I slow down!

1. Fri-Sun ... MY time ... it's 3-days poker and just happened to be Super Bowl, so there is more gambling going on!

2. I love to pick stuff up with the extra$ or whenever I have a decent game of poker. I enjoy it for the first couple days - laying them out and just walk by and look at them. Then look at them again at a different angle... and just leave them at that until I decide enough is enough!

3. I tried not to display my stuff since I dont want to give others - who is NOT in the hobby as much as I am. 8 out of 10, think I have an ADDICTION that need to be fixed or counseled. I love these stuff. If I get stranded on an island ... I will want all my collectible with me and a couple fishing rods.... got to eat you know!

4. Most of my stuff are in the basement. All box up if they need to be away from the sun. Learn that lesson hard - about 20 signed balls got ruined because of it (there is UV protected cubes back then).

5. I should itemized my stuff ... but damn, where do I start? Going by the sports? or go by what i think it's worth? Now that will take freaking months to figure out!

(on my break from poker and do a quick reply)

Anybody realing buying this?

Quote Originally Posted by Genke View Post
    Anybody realing buying this?
    Genke - I would hope not and you forgot your 3 smiley faces!

By the way, Vic says he doesn't sell and does trades so he doesn't consider himself a dealer. He collects all things Yankees especially ARod and Jeter, Russian Ovechkin hockey jersey, Marino, Montana, HR Derby baseballs, Kobe, LeBron, and of course 15 to 20 Yankees Stadium HR balls.

His diversity in collecting is astounding although I commend him for collecting all 4 Major Sports and the greatest in their respective sports except he didn't mention Michael Jordan.

I for one would love to talk to Vic to see if I can get a few of those HR baseballs in trade!

So Vic, if you aren't gambling now-----send me an email!

Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500