Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

O/T: With all the craziness happening around UPPERDECK, should I be worried about the game used I purchased...

.... still have Marino, Montana jersey from a while back .. in the original box

.... Got a Kobe jersey from '06 .... still in box

.... A Lebron from '08 ....

and couple game used balls from All star game HR derby ...

Thought they were IT when it comes to authenticity of game used items!

Re: O/T: With all the craziness happening around UPPERDECK, should I be worried about the game used I purchase

Quote Originally Posted by yankees.stub View Post

Whoa... all these are GAME USED??? You should post pics if you can. Would love to see these, especially the Lebron.
    Always buying David Justice items

Re: O/T: With all the craziness happening around UPPERDECK, should I be worried about the game used I purchase

All three were under contract with UDA, which is a good sign.

But UD being just convicted of counterfeiting another company's trading cards isn't.

Banned

I was not aware UDA sold all this game used stuff, how did you find out about what they had? All I have seen are Tiger Woods gu products on the website and in the secondary market all I have seen are Garnett gamers from there.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    I was not aware UDA sold all this game used stuff, how did you find out about what they had? All I have seen are Tiger Woods gu products on the website and in the secondary market all I have seen are Garnett gamers from there.
    Yes, UDA had a decent inventory of game used items of their exclusive athletes however most of them were used for getting cut up for the game used cards.

Our company is a UDA authorized retailer so we have purchased Tiger Woods shirts, caps, and shoes and lucky enough to get a Michael Jordan Wizards jersey and LeBron shoes. They are tough to get and very expensive.

Whoa... all these are GAME USED??? You should post pics if you can. Would love to see these, especially the Lebron.
    Make me +1. I hope Yankees.Stub will also post up some photos of these items.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

David - did I miss something. All the articles I've read just said that Upper Deck continued to sell baseball cards "featuring professional baseball players even though the company is no longer licensed to show MLB trademarks." That's a far cry from counterfeiting another company's trading cards. If that's the case, then I don't see why any of this would adversely affect game used stuff that they previously sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave4Reds View Post
    David - did I miss something. All the articles I've read just said that Upper Deck continued to sell baseball cards "featuring professional baseball players even though the company is no longer licensed to show MLB trademarks." That's a far cry from counterfeiting another company's trading cards. If that's the case, then I don't see why any of this would adversely affect game used stuff that they previously sold.
    http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=32247

Ok... I just saw the article accusing UD of counterfeiting Yu Gi Oh cards. I still don't think that this will impact previously purchased game used stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by yankees.stub View Post

Vic - Load up some photos for us!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Yes, UDA had a decent inventory of game used items of their exclusive athletes however most of them were used for getting cut up for the game used cards.

Our company is a UDA authorized retailer so we have purchased Tiger Woods shirts, caps, and shoes and lucky enough to get a Michael Jordan Wizards jersey and LeBron shoes. They are tough to get and very expensive.

Make me +1. I hope Yankees.Stub will also post up some photos of these items.
    Wow. Do you have anything for now for sale or can you get it? Not Woods though, I am not a big golf fan. But I would defintely want a Pujols bat or jersey.